Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

A roller-coaster of emotions on Twitter for all Barbellas and Barbellos:

Ed Razek tweeted at a unconfirmed Babrara Palvin twitter account and everyone started saying she is coming back to VS.

On Instagram now apparently she is saying that's not her account and all fans dreams are crushed again. Anyone got anymore info on this or why he even tweeted at her?

OMG! This has to mean something good!!!

He's never been good at this....first he followed not even her real account.... So I have some high hopes! Even if it's just a friendly date.  :ddr:

I don't want to see them together tbh, their faces are too similar for me. And next to Stella, poor Barb looks like a plus size model... :/

But whatever, they can even do that, I don't care, just do it VS! :p

Well, that was a false alarm. 

I don't want to see them together tbh, their faces are too similar for me. And next to Stella, poor Barb looks like a plus size model... :/

But whatever, they can even do that, I don't care, just do it VS! :p

Poor Barbara?  Barbara's body is not the problem there.  And their faces are similar?  :no:   The hell you talking about?

I never said that she's the problem. Can't you read between the lines?!

And yes, their faces can be pretty similar. I'll show you later.

And lol, that person is a psycho with her/his twitter account, but how funny would be if that tweet settled a date for Barbara and Ed for real. :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

I would accept some photo suggestions for the The Bellazon Cup of Nations competition as I nominated Barbara in Hungary's first team. :p Thank you in advance! :flower::hug: 

Picture Requirements

- 6 pictures for each model on your team

- HQ pictures as as close as you can get to HQ

- no  horizontal pictures. If you send them I'll be forced to either crop them, or find a new picture.

picture dimensions will be 404 x 539, if you want to resize your own images please do so.

I want to send you some Johanna Szikszai pics.  She is amazing!  I looked her up because I thought you may have made a weak team for Babs but it's pretty good.  I don't think people are true Eniko fans though.  It will depend on the pics for her.  You need some really sexy pics of her but she does have a ton of those.  It will be hard for you to pick which ones to use.

Your other Hungarian team is hot too.  I knew Reka but I looked up the other two and they are very attractive.

thank you lebbie!i am open to any ideas. we will see how they compete. Tbh i dont think that any teams beside one of the many USA teams can win...

Probably a team from the US will win but I don't see an especially strong team right now.  It seems the Brazilian models got too old.

Réka Ebergényi
Berta Nagy
Virginia Kiss

And what about your fav Vanessa - even you think that she's too haute?

Well yes. People surely would give her low scores. And I wanted a relatively probable team, so I tried to pick girls who I think has the right face (and body) for this competition and maybe they are closer to the ideal beauty of bellazon.