Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

I want to send you some Johanna Szikszai pics.  She is amazing!  I looked her up because I thought you may have made a weak team for Babs but it's pretty good.  I don't think people are true Eniko fans though.  It will depend on the pics for her.  You need some really sexy pics of her but she does have a ton of those.  It will be hard for you to pick which ones to use.

Your other Hungarian team is hot too.  I knew Reka but I looked up the other two and they are very attractive.

LOL I forgot to respond to this too, thanks for not believing in my judgement. :rofl:

And yes, people are not Eniko fans usually, but she's amazing as well, so I have faith in my team :p...but I hate to look for and choose pics... :rofl: In other case I would have nominated more teams... :rofl:

we will see how they compete. Tbh i dont think that any teams beside one of the many USA teams can win...

During the fight, our team will have the poise of the chance-less.

And no horizontal pics? We will miss this classic one:

attachicon.gif133570541253.jpg

Yeah, I don't like that rule either.  But you can crop it vertical if you want.

That pic :wub: But  its from the worst evening in her career. :ninja:

Rumors of her+Bieber after the show triggered a chain of events, with her career going downhill from there :ninja:

:shifty:

:clobber:

what are you up to, spy?

Relax :p Dont even know what you guys are talking about to begin with :D

CR Fashion Book #6: Fantasy Campaigns

attachicon.gifcr 1.jpg attachicon.gifcr 2.jpg

source: visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Since I met Carine Roitfeld last December and shot for CR Fashion Book, I’ve worked with her a few times. She’s been amazing and so supportive; I’ve always admired her work and her style. Actually, a lot of my bookings lately have just been things for her because all it takes is one really powerful person to support you and recommend you to other people, and then everything kind of follows after that. Carine was my connector to Chanel, Max Mara, and Tom Ford.

http://intothegloss.com/2013/05/soo-joo-park-model/

More of Barbara shooting for L'Oreal Paris today.

post-86244-0-1446155305-01909_thumb.jpg