Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

• 2 weeks later...
A barbella (?) just asked Ed Razek on Instagram if they're planning to work with Barbara again and guess what? Ed Razek wrote back!! :D

ed_razek @palvinsbarbara We love Barbara! In fact she was the cover of our last Christmas book - the most important one we send all year. She has been very busy, and is even, I believe, shooting some movies. I hope to see her very soon.

I can see what our future holds, guys! :D  'We love Barbara! In fact she was the cover of our Christmas book 76 years ago - the most important one we send all year. She has been very busy, and is even, I believe, attending some music festivals. I hope to see her very soon.'

lol This is so depressing. Especially that he referred her past year as 'very busy'.  :/

yes, it's depressing. Appleauto surely can estimate how many days she worked in the past year. Well I can't decide if Ed was nice or he just sent the fan to hell nicely and with sarcasm. Well he always seems nice. But when last time somebody asked him the same question he answered the same. Except the movie part. But I believe that he's a fan of Barbara. 

"Appleauto surely can estimate how many days she worked in the past year." Oooh it made me laugh so hard!! :rofl:  ;) I also wanted to make a joke about not to say her name because then she will surely turn up out of the blue uninvited because she just can't stay away- but then I checked the other Barbara thread and saw that I was late... 

Ed is a sweetheart on his Instagram, always giving advices to the fans. I'm kinda happy that he's active on social media and can appreciate it because right now social media is Barbara's strongest skill...  :(

But yeah, VS also said the same thing about Miranda last year, how she's busy but they hope she will walk on the show even if she's not an angel anymore because "anything can happen and they hope she will". I don't think too many fans were fooled...