• Julie Henderson
    • Ariel Meredith
    • Jessica Gomes
    • Chrissy Teigen
    • Hannah Davis (Rookie)
    • Natasha Barnard (Rookie)
    • I want to be a multi-girl cover
    • Another girl (mention who)

My top three would be Nina, Anne V and (as a long shot) Cintia, but I could quite easily see it being a group cover.

How many appearances will this be for Anne V?

I believe this year's appearance will make it eight on the spin. My picks weren't really based on anything other than the pictures above, but I do think that if ever there was a time to give Anne the cover it'd be now. 2013 marks the 50th anniversary of the swimsuit edition and as the current mainstay, she could probably lay claim to it more than most.

My top three would be Nina, Anne V and (as a long shot) Cintia, but I could quite easily see it being a group cover.

How many appearances will this be for Anne V?

I believe this year's appearance will make it eight on the spin. My picks weren't really based on anything other than the pictures above, but I do think that if ever there was a time to give Anne the cover it'd be now. 2013 marks the 50th anniversary of the swimsuit edition and as the current mainstay, she could probably lay claim to it more than most.

Fair enough, but I don't believe they will ever give it to a model just because it is "her turn". :)

This will actually be Anne's 9th SI edition. However, i want her to get the cover mostly because I'm a fan ... Heck Jessica White did SI for like a hundred years & I'm glad she never got the cover :ninja:

This will actually be Anne's 9th SI edition. However, i want her to get the cover mostly because I'm a fan ... Heck Jessica White did SI for like a hundred years & I'm glad she never got the cover :ninja:

I wouldn't be opposed to an Anne V cover, certainly she has the body type to be a classic SISE cover model. But I doubt the amount of previous editions a model was in factors into their decision making process.