Bellazon

Misc. Images

palmtreechick10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the link. Those are the pictures of the footage that I saw. The last two pictures from that link are the interesting one with the sketches and outfits. I spy Gracie and Constance.

And does that #39 correspond to the fantasy bra post-it? If so, that means it might be stuck in the middle of a segment again.

^ Here the pics from the link Tori put up.

110310baseball.jpg

110310baseballchanel.jpg

110310countryfull.jpg

110310countrymodel.jpg

110310knockout.jpg

110310knockout.jpg

110310peacockclose.jpg

110310peacockfull.jpg

110310photos.jpg

110310sketches.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: The Pink section has a whole lotta gay in it. Hopes for an awesome show with decent 2005 like outfits going down the drain in 5 ... 4 ... 3

Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!... Yar Har Fiddle Dee Dee! Being a pirate is alright to be! Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free! You are a pirate!

OOoooo DOUBLE RAINBOW! What does it meaaan? Footy PJ looking things, Suns are hearts, kisses... jesus

I actually like the outfits :laugh: the only one i don't like is Anne's outfit but im just happy she's walking the show

The only thing i hate is that it looks like the Fantasy Bra will be in the middle of a segment again =/

Go to www.trashy.com the outfits look just as cheap but not quite as tacky. The only acceptable outfit between the three girls was Chanel's outfit. It was to be expected with the MLB teamup. Clear view of lingerie, classic depiction of a baseball uniform, very predictable. The others are just a tacky mess that could have been better designed by a 4th grader.

These outfits are horrendous and we just so blindly take it and feel it's acceptable. Back in 2005 if they had thrown this shit at us we'd have been up in arms, but now we just shrug and sit waiting avidly for another sneak peak.. of what more garbage? 2005 was classy, costumy and stunning all at the same time. It's just been a steady downward spiral ever since. The fantasy bra is even looking more and more like shit. It used to made out of diamonds, now they take a bejeweller and paste some pretty stones onto their latest marketing device.

Seriously, if they can't get their shit together maybe it's time to replace the marketing and production team, get a new set of designers and go out and take a look at the real world. Healthy bodies, HAH, who's monica fooling? That's the biggest load of bull I've heard in a long time. If Anja is considered a healthy body... then I better go out and starve myself too.

Now they just need a monkey on her back playing the harp as she walks down the runway.

Honestly, how is she going to walk with those? She looks like she's barely standing up as is, throw in walking, dodging other models and a bunch of shiny glittery lights, not to mention a glitter strewn runway and you have a recipe for disaster.

As much as i like the outfit & Candice looks good on it, im 99% she will fall down the runway if she walks with those ... She's not even walking & she looks like "F*ck! I need help!" ... I think they should give that outfit to a taller/stronger girl

& i think that outfit will open or close the show, i don't see those huge wings being throw in the middle of a segment, but that's just me

Those wings. My God I hope she makes it down the runway carrying those huge things.

I like Erin's boxing outfit. Anne V's looks ok. I think the quality of the screen caps dont make anything look good. Cause it's real rough and sharp.

I don't mind them. So far its ok.

I think it's back to six segments this year. I hope so anyway.