Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

It just underlines the sad reality: Ines' box office value is close to nil, so she would jump onto any proposal. To put it more bluntly, not many people (except maybe you an me) would fork out any buck to go out and see any movie just for her.

That's what I mean.

:wave:

You may find this sad. I don't. Box office value is just a superficial manifestation of capitalism. The audience is too simple minded (that is actually sad) to value someone like Inés. Surely Inés knew that a Pupi Avati film will never be a hit. More importantly, Inés has earned millions during her modeling career. Does she even want more money? Isn't her life plentiful for material point of view? Why is it sad if someone acts in movies just because she finds it meaningful/fun/stimulating?

It would be most interesting to hear Inés' own opinion about these things but unfortunately we don't have that luxury.

Hello pa

Don't misread me - by "sad" I only mean that this is merely a missing jewel to Ines' already richly adorned crown - nothing more !!! indeed she can live without, and myself as well !

But I can tell you something for sure: every top model has only one dream: becoming a movie star.

For a top model becoming a movie star will last forever - and (small detail) gets much increased salary for her cosmetic ads -. On top of that, I leave you imagine how another shooting day looks like for a seasoned top model-: just UGLY. No comparison with the fun (and positive stress) to be enjoyed during the making of a movie.

It seems those obvious rules of the game in that business are totally unknown here. Since two days, I understand now much better why Gala and other trash papers sell so much. Some here seem to believe what's in, and even worse, to take it seriously :drool: :drool: :drool: - whereas the reality essentially is different from that silly buzz.

Best

Thanks Nefertiti -

Aaah Ines when she was in her 20es....never could a girl be more radiant :blush:

A rare one from 1988:

post-29239-1260901326_thumb.jpg

I will always wonder how from such a hairy and somewhat unimpressive look she could make her way through, ahead of the millions of beauties contesting for fame across the world . That's sheer talent. (Y)

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks Nefertiti -

Aaah Ines when she was in her 20es....never could a girl be more radiant :blush:

A rare one from 1988:

I will always wonder how from such a hairy and somewhat unimpressive look she could make her way through, ahead of the millions of beauties contesting for fame across the world . That's sheer talent. (Y)

that is factor x, not many models have it :flower:

Ines is the new image of Krys (French brand that sells glasses)

Here is the link of Kris site

Ines+Kris

If you click on "voir la video" (first box on the left) you'll see the short clip that we see everyday on French TV.

@ worshipper pa: I am really busy and it's not easy to me to scan lately :/ I'll do my best to scan the rare things i promised to you...

What do you mean Nefertit :wave: ? What's that factor X ?

the thing that makes her memorable and makes you remember her face after seeing it for just one time.

Oh, I see - Not sure I could have remembered her instantaneously, probably it took some years for me to recognize, then put a name to her face - but yes, more than any other she is memorable.

Cheers

PS Yesterday I watched "La cena per farli conoscere" - it is not the smallest charm of this movie to hear Ines (besides her mother tongue) speaking so fluently French, and most of all, Italian - yet with a slight but lovely accent. :blush:

I like those kind of pictures where facial expression is at its apex - unlike photoshopped covers

post-29239-1262871104_thumb.jpgpost-29239-1262871723_thumb.jpgpost-29239-1262871714_thumb.jpg

post-29239-1262942956_thumb.jpgpost-29239-1262942968_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...