Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

13 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

So no sauce just butter and/or olive oil with some cracked pepper?

4 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Exactly. And when I add olive oil is on the plate, not when cooking it. I also put some merkén on it :chicken: 

50 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ Ahhh okay, nice and simple but with flavor! :chicken: I usually love a nice tomato sauce on mine but a simple TRUE olive oil does the job so well to keep it lighter and fresh!

I'm sure both of you already know this, but you can make the olive oil into a sauce if you add a little bit of the pasta water to the olive oil that you save before draining the pasta. You can still add spices too and if you want a creamy texture add some eggs.

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

I'm sure both of you already know this, but you can make the olive oil into a sauce if you add a little bit of the pasta water to the olive oil that you save before draining the pasta. You can still add spices too and if you want a creamy texture add some eggs.

No, I've never thought of that :chicken: 

2 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ Ahhh okay, nice and simple but with flavor! :chicken: I usually love a nice tomato sauce on mine but a simple TRUE olive oil does the job so well to keep it lighter and fresh!

Yes, rather simple. A good tomato sauce is always great too.

Sometimes I make a sauce with some garlic, onions, tomatoes, chopped sausages and/or chorizos plus some meat. And some pepper, oregano and merkén.

It's delicious, but I don't do it often because it's a lot of work and I'm too lazy at the kitchen :ninja: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...