Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

post-72476-0-1446057320-5462_thumb.jpg

Just watch it. Amazing action movie. Keanu is amazing in it.

Just watched this. I agree, amazing action movie. 

Very entertaining. Throw back to the '80s style action movie. Great score too.

Dumb Too- hated it. And I LOVE the first Dumb and Dumber movie. 3/10.

As Above So Below- Was good up until the end. The claustrophobia was real :ninja: 7/10

I really liked that movie. It was so unique and very interesting. I also loved how they actually filmed under the city in Paris.

It really was!

I watched Mockingjay Part 1 yesterday and thought it was decent, but not anything special. The first movie of the trilogy literally had me falling asleep in the theatre, and I never saw the second but I wanted to see how Natalie Dormer did in an 'action' role. Jennifer Lawrence's voice is annoying as hell, and her face was weirdly puffy through the whole film? But she did get me to tear up a little, so can't fault her performance. 

American Sniper. I must say, although I can understand people reading it that way, I found it to be more than just a straight-up propaganda piece. I thought there was some room for ambiguity there, and that it allowed the viewer to make their own mind up about the man. As a coherent piece of drama however, it was incredibly boring, disconnected and sketchy. There’s probably a fascinating film to be made about Chris Kyle, but for whatever reason Clint was unwilling or unable to make it. Think of it as ‘Dirty Harry’ without any of the fun and you’ll be on the right lines.

^ That is one of my favourites. Don't know if you'll want to watch the other 2 sequels though.

Speaking of Keanu I watched Henry's Crime on Netflix it is a independent movie but was pretty good for some laughs and had a unique storyline. Id say 6/10.

It's been years since I last saw the first Matrix all the way through. I'd be interested to watch it again, just to see how well it stands up today. No plans to watch the others anytime soon though, the thrill of the original was always in its set pieces and aside from one or two sequences (Reloaded at least had the cool demon twins and the brilliant highway chase scene going for it), the sequels forgot that.

^ That is one of my favourites. Don't know if you'll want to watch the other 2 sequels though.

Speaking of Keanu I watched Henry's Crime on Netflix it is a independent movie but was pretty good for some laughs and had a unique storyline. Id say 6/10.

It's been years since I last saw the first Matrix all the way through. I'd be interested to watch it again, just to see how well it stands up today. No plans to watch the others anytime soon though, the thrill of the original was always in its set pieces and aside from one or two sequences (Reloaded at least had the cool demon twins and the brilliant highway chase scene going for it), the sequels forgot that.

I've heard from quite a few different people the sequels weren't as good. Though I've also heard that the Matrix Reloaded was really good. I still want to watch regardless because the first left you wanting more :p 

^ One of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

I've heard from quite a few different people the sequels weren't as good. Though I've also heard that the Matrix Reloaded was really good. I still want to watch regardless because the first left you wanting more :p

I liked the sequels. But the first movie is the best of the three by far. The sequels are good, but from my point of view they lack that mind-blowing element the original had.