Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^yup. Hopefully he's able to shave right after his shooting is done, but maybe out of precaution he'll still wait a bit longer. If memory serves me right Leo didnt shave right after Django wrapped. Hopefully, with The Revenant editing throughout filming... this won't be the case. But then they probably need some time to edit the new parts they just filmed. If so hopefully it doesn't take long :)

When he does shave I hope he gets pictured soon after and that he doesn't grow back some facial hair before we get to see it. A little facial hair is OK, but seeing as how we've seen Leo with the beard for so long and the fact that even when not in character for a role he has stubble/some facial hair... I just want to see a complete clean shaven leo for a change. Even if it's just for a moment. Just out of curiosity because I think it's been since Wolf of Wall Street filming since I've seen it and that's over 2 years now.

Revenant teaser trailer shown before Mission Impossible Rogue Nation ??

A fellow fan told me that she saw tweet stating that it was

I just checked ,and I didn't find any other tweets about trailer /Mission, but , I guess , if true, we'll hear more this weekend I%20dont%20know.gifI%20dont%20know.gif

Pix posted by Revenant production member from set ; hope they don't break for weekend, and finish filming as soon as possible

post-52324-0-1446088242-32968_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the info Ox! Also like the new Argentina content. I guess hes at work now. Hopefully a couple more days time and he'll be done :chicken:

I really hope they'll finish these re-shootings (or whatever) quickly so he can finally shave his beard!!! It's about time to see his beautiful face again :)

I've grown to like the beard, but I do want him to change up his look :p The blonde hair and the clean face reminds us what a baby face he has :heart: 

Some more pictures (small) from France, with Kelly, Emelie, Sabina, etc. 

leonardo-dicaprio_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-1_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-2_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-3_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-4_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-5_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-6_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-7_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-8_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-9_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-10_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-11_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-12_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-13_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-14_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-15_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-16_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-17_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-18_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-19_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-20_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-21_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-22_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-23_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-24_590x395.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-25_590x395.jpg 

http://m.entretenimiento.univision.com/especial-de-verano/fotos/slideshow/2015-07-30/dicaprio-pasea-a-su-novia?id=131924&ftloc=channel1283:wcmWidgetUimHulkDeckCards2x4

-------

OT but saw Kelly is working in St. Barths today, so I guess that would explain her not heading to Argentina too :)

Thanks for the pics ! But Who are the other girls ?

Girl in the white top is Sabina Gadecki... She is Kevin Connolly's girlfriend. (Kevin Connolly is also in these pics)

Girl in green is Emelie Von Hofsten. The pic of the woman in the black and white one piece swimsuit is also her. Emelie is Kelly's best friend.

Girl in black is Ashleigh Austin.

Then of course the girl in blue is Kelly Rohrbach. (Who is sitting beside Leo in the small boat)

You didn't ask, but In regards to men, like I said Kevin is there, and I can also see Lukas Haas, Chuck Pacheco and David Ward. The guy in the army shirt is looking like Ethan Suplee, which is a surprise.