Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I see Johnny Depp has a new movie where he completely transforms/ is getting buzz (Benedict is in it too) it's called Black Mass. Just seems like no matter how much buzz leo gets there's always another actor who ends up getting the awards. An actor who has been in crappy films and then all of a sudden has a break out role. Or his co star gets the Oscar. (Better not be Tom Hardy) Year after year, same deal.

That's why when these people predict Leo will get the Oscar, I just can't get my hopes up because every performance these last few years there's always tweets where people say they predict Leo will win and we know how that went.

However, if the film performs well and if Leo gets great reviews when the film comes out atleast we can say that Leo is still on a roll career wise. :) That'll be fantastic on its own.

I know how you feel fash, I think every Leo fan feels the same. It's really disappoiting,  :/ not because of Leo's acting off course, but because this situations seem to happen year after year. I know it's TOO early to predict anything, get excited, or angry, (we never know)...  but I can totally understand your point. 

And yeah, your last sentence is absolutely right. 

However, if the film performs well and if Leo gets great reviews when the film comes out atleast we can say that Leo is still on a roll career wise.

Just seems like no matter how much buzz leo gets there's always another actor who ends up getting the awards. An actor who has been in crappy films and then all of a sudden has a break out role. Or his co star gets the Oscar. (Better not be Tom Hardy) Year after year, same deal.

That's why when these people predict Leo will get the Oscar, I just can't get my hopes up because every performance these last few years there's always tweets where people say they predict Leo will win and we know how that went.

FashionDream-you took words out of my mouth !!!!!! that`s really UNFAIR & sooooo disappointing & depressing & that`s why I`ve totally lost my respect for Oscars & to be honest I don`t care about awards anymore  :anger:  :war:

However, if the film performs well and if Leo gets great reviews when the film comes out atleast we can say that Leo is still on a roll career wise. :) That'll be fantastic on its own.

that`s right,honey  :yes: 

Leo likes & deserves to win an Oscar but he really doesn`t need it coz HE HAS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!

anyways,THANKSSSS dear Oxford 4 da great tweets & comments  :flower: I think Revenant  is going to be another success for our amazing Leo  :PinkCouture2: 

also,BIG THANKS 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared latest updates :grouphug: 

Some sightings from Cali  :hehe:

mads @MadiMalott · 17h 17 hours ago
Attention please!
Today while on vacation, my father saw Leonardo DiCaprio at the pool.
I was not there.
Continue scrolling.

Emily Rose Guerra ‏@EmilyroseGuerra 19h19 hours ago
When Leonardo DiCaprio comes into #INO #108 .. JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE DAY SHIFT.

Elma Avakian ‏@eeelms Apr 24
Soo Leonardo dicaprio went to the in n out in SB today and Ani met him so jealous
1 retweet 2 favorites

Sighting of Leo shopping in Carmel on Saturday

CB @christopherlmao

· 13h 13 hours ago

When Leonardo Dicaprio shops at ur store lmao

Calibi

Tks for vid & news regarding Revenant filming : )

Not the news I was hoping to find , but hopefully not too many weeks of filming yet to go (Y)

Kat

Tks for various Leo/Twitter sightings , as well as, Revenant screening article :flower:

Noticed that in one of the tweets he had been seen at Santa Barbara INO , so that fits with yesterday's Carmel sighting

Barbie

Tks for Leo/Rimbaud pix ; new to me :)

Hearing about Leo in Carmel reminded me immediately of the summer of 2011, when he was there with Blake and visiting Clint.

Then of course there's the rumour that Clint and Leo are potentially going to be involved in a Richard Jewell film. Is the visit related to that... who knows.

But of course 2011 wasn't the only time he was there(based specifically on our awareness of his visits, he obviously could have been there at other times without our knowledge), he was also spotted there in 2012 with Erin. Was that visit related to Clint that time, no clue.

However, doesn't neccesarily have to be. Not only does Carmel seem like a beautiful, relaxing area, but it seems more low key than LA, less paps and media spies.

Thanks for the sighting.

^For real though :p Another sighting! "crusty" :rofl:

Papi @issaksantoss · 3h 3 hours ago
Wtf Leonardo Dicaprio just came into my work!!!

Papi @issaksantoss · 3h 3 hours ago
His girlfriend is soooo fuckin hot wtf

Brentford ‏@brentshkiez 2h2 hours ago
@issaksantoss he's dating Rihanna ?://

Papi
‏@issaksantoss
@brentshkiez well he was with a hot ass blonde model okay?!

Brentford ‏@brentshkiez 2h2 hours ago
@issaksantoss that's so hot :-/ was he looking good? (No homo)

Papi ‏@issaksantoss 2h2 hours ago
@brentshkiez yeah but he was wearing some crusty as sandles but his fit was casual, and he looked like he wasn't trying to stand out :/

benny ‏@jeennyy95 1h1 hour ago
@issaksantoss is this real, because if so I'm soooo jealous, I'm in love with him!!!!

Papi
‏@issaksantoss
@jeennyy95 yeah I swear haha I even talked to him he asked me where the bathroom was at

Papi ‏@issaksantoss 1h1 hour ago
@jeennyy95 I wanted to take a picture with him but he talked over me :/

And Kelly :whistle::hehe: