Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Thanks for finding out who Elba Esther Gordillo is :)

I could tell from tweet that she ,also, must have been someone well known.

ByPrincess

Yes, I knew the woman was not sitting with Leo.

That was stated in the 2nd tweet I posted.

Thanks for lastest store sighting :)

Hey girls...

A fan on facebook posted this pic saying that was Leo's house...have you ever seen this pic before? If that's his "home sweet home"indeed I must say he has a good taste! :D

2ezsoxc.jpg

Little Leo and Erin news:

MY spies tell me LEONARDO DICAPRIO and new Victoria’s Secret model ERIN HEATHERTON looked quite the couple this week in Big Sur, California.

The pair have been staying at the luxurious Post Ranch Inn. “They were at breakfast when we saw them,” says my mole. “They are such a good looking couple. She’s stunning – even first thing.” Well, of course...

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2012/0.../#ixzz1iq9AHgXf

J. Edgar” snafu: Warners sends wrong script to voters (Reuters)

Warner Bros. totally flipped the script on the Writers Branch of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences — but it was all an innocent mistake.

Warners had an “oops” moment when it sent the wrong version of the “J. Edgar” script to some members of the branch, which prompted the studio to issue a retraction — and a new batch of scripts.

An individual with knowledge of the situation confirms to TheWrap that Warner Bros. sent out a continuity draft of the Dustin Lance Black-penned biopic, rather than the final shooting script. While the draft contains all of the dialogue, it lacks the “flourishes” that guide actors through the action.

The individual says that the wrong script went out to “a small fraction” of the members of the branch — only those who requested the script received one.

Warners sent a correction, along with the shooting scripts, at Black’s request. According to the individual, everyone involved has “moved on” from the situation following the correction.

“J. Edgar,” which stars Leonardo DiCaprio as idiosyncratic FBI head J. Edgar Hoover, has racked up several awards nominations, including a Golden Globe nomination for DiCaprio, as well as Screen Actors Guild nominations for DiCaprio and co-star Armie Hammer.

Zac Efron Apologizes to Leonardo DiCaprio For Heroin Comments

ZAC Efron has apologized to Leonardo DiCaprio after suggesting the Titanic star once advised him not to take heroin during an interview.

In March this year, the hunky High School Musical star joked that DiCaprio warned him on the dangers of substance abuse.

“It was kind of his way-out-the-door, last-minute advice,” Efron said at the time. “He said, ‘Oh, by the way, if you really want to mess this all up, try heroin’.”

But Leo said nothing of the sort to the 22-year-old star — and now Zac is feeling pretty stupid.

“I can’t believe I just did that to him,” said the star, who’s currently dating Vanessa Hudgens. “It was a joke, it was meant completely in sarcasm, but it came across so differently in print. I was devastated.

“I tried to call Leo and say, ‘Dude, I’m so sorry, that’s not at all what I meant to say.’ It was the worst feeling in the world.

“Leo is the best barometer for me. It’s amazing to see actors who have been able to sustain this for so long and keep positive, still focused on the work, still trying to make their best film.”

This is old news right? But I couldn't find it on search, so just posted it ;)

Just bought this newspaper with an exclusive interview with Leo in it :)

Translation coming up soon!

http://www.nu.nl/film/2706187/leonardo-dic...vreest-fbi.html

EDIT: Here it is :)

Leonardo DiCaprio fears the FBI

LOS ANGELES - The FBI is cooperation in a friendly way with Leonardo DiCaprio’s biopic about the previous FBI-boss J. Edgar Hoover, but the 37-year old admits to being afraid of the powerful investigation agency nevertheless.

“The FBI will always be an intimidating organisation” says DiCaprio exclusive to NU.nl in Los Angeles.

“Without you realizing they can scan you behind closed doors. Without any control. Jeez, it’s an elite-organisation that can hunt you down as long as they catched you.

“I don’t have anything to hide, but just the idea of the excistance of the FBI could make you scared. It does to me.”

In Awe

With use of make-up Leonardo DiCaprio pulled it off to portrait J. Edgar Hoover during his whole FBI-career of fifty years. We see him as an ambitious youngster and eventually is the most powerful men in America.

“He survived eight presidents” says DiCaprio in awe. “When he started in the twenties America was still the Wild West. He made sure laws became federal and uniform, so criminals like Al Capone could finally be caught.

“He was also the first who used [forensische?] search-techniques on a large scale. The Whole system of fingerprints, it was for example an idea of Hoover”

Clint Eastwood

Director Clint Eastwoord also adresses the guessed homosexuality of the FBI-boss, but Leonardo knows for sure Hoover was gay.

Smalend [like smiling a bit] “When you ask certain people between the FBI: ‘Was Hoover gay?’ They will say: ‘Of course not, are you crazy?’ But hey, you don’t have to be a genie to put the puzzle pieces together.”

“He was never seen intimate with a woman, but he did have a male college which he seemed almost married too. They lived together and they went on vacation together. They spent every minute of the day together and when Hoover died he left all his property to him. They have been buried next to each other. Think about it.”

Oscar-dream

DiCaprio’s impressing portrait of J. Edgar Hoover is now showed for an Golden Globe and it’s expected an Oscar nomination will follow soon. It will be the forth time he’s in the run for an Academy Award, but Leo’s not counting on anything, so he says.

“It’s a big compliment, of course. I don’t have any control on it what so ever. It’s definitely nice people link my character to awards. Although you are never able to influence how they will think about your film. If winning an Oscar is a dream of me? Uhm, well, let’s say it this way: It’s not like I don’t want one.

Mommy’s boy

In America J. Edgar Hoover is an iconic and heroic figure, but in Europe he seems to be less known. According to DiCaprio that doesn’t have to be a handicap to still appreciate the movie.

“ You have to see J. Edgar as a story about repression, paranoia, power and most definitely the corrupting work of power. It’s not without reason the last [period] of George W. Bush was one of the inspirationsources for the tone of the script”

“It was a governement that didn’t hasitate to infiltrate in the lives of citizens, without worry about the law. Just like Hoover in his beginning years.

The FBI-boss could be though as a rock, he also was a big mommy’s-boy. A label that – what Leo [fair, friendly/without denying] admits – sticks to him too. He winks “Well, I may hope I don’t have a relationship with my mother than J. Edgar had. Living with my mom till I’m forty? Tsss”

J. Edgar is in theaters this Thursday [YAY]

Thanks wijn for the translation!! I relly like his answer about wanting an oscar :p "If winning an Oscar is a dream of me? Uhm, well, let’s say it this way: It’s not like I don’t want one".

Thanks lola for the leo and erin news :)

Ramey Pix/ Ethan/ Leo

They have a lot of pix this morning of different celebs leaving a house party. They don't state whose party it was.

A very funny caption is one of Ethan Suplee & Juliet Lewis leaving the party together with the caption ' new couple alert'

Seeing Ethan there made me wonder if Leo & Erin ,also, attended, but just were able to avoid the paps ??

Pami

As to house pix, as private as Leo is , I can't imagine him allowing his house to be photographed for any magazine spread, which is what those pix look like to me.

Barbie

Thanks for all the video clips :)

As to your comment below , I'm sure the paps are just as anxious as us to get some new pix of the duo :)

but I really want to see pics of them

Barilace

What a great profile pix, thanks :)

Lola

Thanks for Mirror excerpt :)

I wonder if their so called mole was the woman whose tweet we posted here ;who saw them eating dinner .

I wonder if they tweeted her and asked about them

Wijn

Thanks for the various articles ( yes, remember the Efron one from long ago ) especially translation of interview :)