11652 replies to this topic

#11641 RafSecret

RafSecret

☦ 1970-2014 ☦

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:58 PM

How is BVB 16th in the Bundesliga yet ranked number 1 currently (tied with Real) in the Champions League? Do they just suddenly go into overdrive when they play football in Germany? 

TeFyRaZ.gif

✿ฺ Got a long list of ex lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane, but I got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name ✿ฺ

Doutzen Kroes / Bregje Heinen / Taylor Hill / Alexandria Morgan / Malaika Firth / Andreea Diaconu / Sasha Luss / Liu Wen / Dioni Tabbers

- Thanks Kevork89 for the set - 

#11642 Frederick

Frederick

Strutter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:28 AM

How is BVB 16th in the Bundesliga yet ranked number 1 currently (tied with Real) in the Champions League? Do they just suddenly go into overdrive when they play football in Germany?

Well it should be noted that at least a few of the teams who've schooled us in the league are clearly superior to Galatasary and Anderlecht but the point certainly still stands. Domestically there's been a real lethargy at the beginning of games that's been alarming (think England at Wembley) but the individual errors have wracked up also. Pressure, confidence, complacency, motivation have all been plucked out as potential sources, all I know is having three teams standing off all trembly kneed at your very gaze, readily affording the kind of space your average well drilled Bundesliga side have long learnt to squeeze certainly helps carve out opportunities. Gladbach at the weekend will be another incredibly hard game, the kind we've lost in recent years, let alone during this terrible run.

#11643 Michael*

Michael*

Touch the stars, feel what we're made of

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:45 AM

We can get a robotic spacecraft to touch down on the surface of a comet moving at 30000mph, but we still can't get Jozy Altidore to kick a leather sphere into his opposition's net. Conspiracy?

images2ph.jpg

#11644 Frederick

Frederick

Strutter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:51 PM

We can get a robotic spacecraft to touch down on the surface of a comet moving at 30000mph, but we still can't get Jozy Altidore to kick a leather sphere into his opposition's net. Conspiracy?

For what little it's worth, I would not be in the least bit surprised if Big Jozy, Tony Hibbert and Yaya Sanogo each scored against us between now and May. 

#11645 Frederick

Frederick

Strutter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:19 AM

moiyes2_zps3c3fe0f6.jpg

WHOA HO HO HO HO HO HO HO YOUR MOYES WILL BE HEARRRRRRRRRRRRRD

moiyes_zps65077cf5.jpg

#11646 Michael*

Michael*

• Admin
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:45 AM

Should be interesting to see what's classed as a win here for Moyesey. You'd think European qualification or perhaps a bit of silverware would be the endgame (clearly, Sociedad lack the resources to compete at the very top), but since he couldn't manage either of those things at United, it seems like something of a stretch to expect it of him now.

Still, I think we're all looking forward to the inevitable interview where he speaks English with a bad Spanish accent. :laugh:

images2ph.jpg

#11647 Michael*

Michael*

• Admin
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:56 AM

Loser of tonight's game has to keep Phil Bardsley.

images2ph.jpg

#11648 Michael*

Michael*

• Admin
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:00 AM

And of course, special congratulations to Lionel Messi, who got to play in the same Argentine side as Santiago Vergini last night. No doubt he's pinching himself!

images2ph.jpg

#11649 Frederick

Frederick

Strutter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:22 AM

Lose to Scotland? ROO MUST BE JOCKING, WEE MAN

#11650 SympathysSilhouette

SympathysSilhouette

I see the lies in your eyes and yet I love you just the same

• Admin
  • 19,143 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:44 PM

It's hard to imagine any other sport having such a double PR-Hindenburg as Wigan just did with Mackay's appointment and then Whelan's presser defending the appointment... :clobber:

Tashy.pngNatasha_Barnard_s_Sexy_Outtakes_Sports_ITasha_Sig_1.gifTashy_heart.png

#11651 Michael*

Michael*

• Admin
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:39 AM

Wow. That's one way to focus attention away from the annual James McClean poppy furore. :wacko:

A fiver says the folks currently trotting out terms like 'bleeding heart brigade' and 'liberal PC rubbish' are all straight white males who have never experienced genuine discrimination in their lives. Just a hunch, I could be wrong.

images2ph.jpg

#11652 Frederick

Frederick

Strutter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:09 AM

Taxi for the royal family of football's plucky, Werther's Original cologned Dickensian chimney sweep millionaire.

#11653 tiika

tiika

I ♥ Jac & Pine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:19 PM

Real Madrid won today against Ipurua, with goals by James (23'), Benzema (69') and 2 by Cristiano (43') (83'). Final score: 4-0.

pzZX6ADL.gif7xWwMaMb.pngTbURAsUu.gif

| "When it comes to the art... I have no limits." - Jac Monika Jagaciak | #freethenipple |

Esther Heesch - Martha Hunt - Adriana Lima - Gisele Bundchen - Frida Gustavsson - Sara Sampaio - Behati Prinsloo - Elsa Hosk

Danny Jones - Alexander Ludwig - Chris Pine - James Rodriguez - Douglas Booth - Marlon Teixeira - Sean O'pry - Ian Somerhalder

>> VOTE AT THE VS MODELS MATCH NOW <<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users