Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

Confess! You DID check out all 341.000 myspace hits for Hana. :rofl:

04:23 ? When does she sleep? Jesus, at 30 she'll look like Kader Loth... :|

Rumour has it she's afraid of frigos in Milan. I thought there's perhaps a funny story behind it. But if you don't know I'll remain unillumined. :)

I confess, I used to look not only to the "Hana Nitsche - Guido Maria Kretschmer-connection", but also to the "Jennifer Wanderer - Laux Design - clan", and so I found Hana's reply in myspace. I love Jennifer Wanderer's pics by Ulrich Hartmann.

The lady's look is always the best for Hana, but my favorite pics are those with the girlish-contemplative look, calzedonia, legatte etc. :drool:

legatte_23.JPG legatte_21.JPG legatte_14.JPG legatte_17.JPG legatte_22.JPG legatte_15.JPG legatte_16.JPG legatte_19.JPG legatte_18.JPG

Yes, I found what seems to be the whole 2009 catalog on the website of the photographer. But after an hour or so it had disappeared again. :ermm: Apparently the pics shall not come out until 2009, so I considered it wiser to not post them. :ninja: Just couldn't resist to use that magnificent face shot for a sig :heart: .

The Flavia pics are great. They are sexy in the best way, and Hana's facial expression and overall impression change considerably between the pics. Sometimes you have to look twice to be sure it's the same model. (Y)

Don't be disappointed if the italian Cats delivery should contain nothing we don't know already from the net. :laugh:

P.S.:Another example for the lady-like style. And the pic explains clearly why so many young girls want to be a model... :whistle:

ModelCrowd.jpg

Yes, I begin to love the flavia pics. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Can understand you :wave:

Who is the photographer (as I want to visit the website regularly, too). :whistle:

The legatte catalogue has 90 pages, perhaps it holds more than we expect :laugh:

BTW: Hana Nitsche @ Lambertz Schoko Party here:

Other examples of my favs:

nun_11.jpg annfischer_herbst1.jpg

Great find, that vid! :drool: And remarkably fast: It's been online on youtube only since yesterday... :p

The photographer is severinequeyras.it

I could only hunt her down because she has also photographed the last three FP collections. If Hana mentioned the photographers on a more regular basis, that would save a lot of time. :ninja: :whistle:

The book holds a super reprint of the three pictures, too; on the dvd is the same vid we know from the le gatte website and dailymotion, but the quality is 100x better. :laugh: Very good, as I love especially this shooting :heart:

I bought it via internet with credit card, it isnt to order via normal bookstores, maybe via university bookstores who have another access to the international book market.

Hope we'll hear some news from Hana next time HANA PLEASE! :cry2:

OH! a preview of her website at: http://www.pukka-design.de/hana