Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

I don't think a little role in a movie that will only start in mid-2009 is sufficient for a Bambi invitation. (And we do not even know if her role survived the final cut :ninja: ).

Maybe it really was her new management, after all they have Hubert Burda Media among their references.

Other possibility: Maybe she wore a Kretschmer dress. GMK is said to be a close friend of Patricia Riekel, allegedly it was her who persuaded GMK to start with High Fashion shows in Germany.

Or maybe it's just because Oftersheim is so near to Offenburg and Rust. ;) Who knows... :trout:

Edit: Bambi HQ

post-5999-1227895578_thumb.jpg

How nice and relaxed :heart: We waited so long, now we have at once such good material - super!! Thank you for uploading this!!

I really like Hana's style the last three events. She got some attention nevertheless she is not a "A" promi. Looking forward for a HQ version of the azzato pic. It seems to be not the best of this serie :ninja:

Here two pics of the bambi events with armin morbach - crazy guy :laugh:

Edit: First pics of the robert rathnow shooting - making of :laugh:

post-21205-1227995018_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1227995035_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1228030916_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1228030939_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1228030990_thumb.jpg

Those Rathnow pics look promising. At least it will not be that awful morgue style :alien: way too many photographers use today, maybe in a desperate attempt to make photos beyond their talent (Knieps, Baldauf, ...)

Two more HQs from Bambi:

post-5999-1228043363_thumb.jpgpost-5999-1228043407_thumb.jpg

And a pic from amica.de that allows us to rule out the above-mentioned Kretschmer theory. :ninja:

post-5999-1228043479_thumb.jpg

Everybody who is in command of his five senses knows that this Vogue article is just plain rubbish. :cain:

"Unbestrittener Erfolg"? Mewharhar! That's true for Barb, but for none of the other four. Fiasko Erdmann, for instance: On her website and her myspace I can't find proof of more than three paid fashion shoots, one for Bravo :rofl: , one for a minor underwear label, where she had to show EVERYTHING (completly shaved and with see-through panties) and an unidentified catalogue. And Anni doesn't even have an agency. Not that I'm happy about that, but it's a fact. <_<

Well, if this is what Vogue calls "undeniable success", I have to retouch my former image of that magazine thoroughly... :whistle:

Too bad, that the Vogue site doesn`t have a comment function. :knives:

I'd like to write some things that strange author wouldn't like... :clobber:

Or ask her if she knows who is the only GNTM contestant ever who made her way into German Vogue with her work. None of those five... :whistle:

you're so right, stawrogin. I searched a comment function and think ybout writing the author ("Anne Braun-Himmerich"). And this is the famous vogue??? favorites?? the only successful girl mentioned is Barbara. And if they think Hana is too commercial - OK but what the hell is with Wanda? :ninja: They can write about Jennifer W or Andrea Lichtenberg...

Hana was in the repeat ad in the vogue, she is an international model today, and they write about FIONA??? :ninja:

:war:

Here the results of the todays print media research:

post-21205-1228385186_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1228385278_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1228385541_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1228385739_thumb.jpg