Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

Its a very nice part of a body, and I am really sure its a part of the "Hana Nitsche" ensemble :laugh: Think Hana would earn some money with this catalogue shoot, but its not big nor important, so she didnt mentioned it in her blog.

However, its nice that it is not another swimwear or lingerie cat, the Hana ensemble can sell much more than this. And I love the part "foot" of this ensemble, too :laugh:

post-21205-1230572944_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1230572976_thumb.jpg

Imagine her with blonde hair in the first pic (black dress), and she'll look like Paris Hilton. :|

At least in the print version, which is sharper.

Well, a year has come to its end, so a Best Of 2008 list is indispensable. :D

Best Hana photographers: Schüpping, Queyras, Ninchi, Groll :clap:

Best Runway Pics: Unrath&Strano :chicken:

Best Walk: Innovationspreis (because of the two totally different walks she delivered: one very sultry and seductive, the other one with such a morbid allure that even an experienced undertaker might have become jealous.) (Y) (Y)

Best Red Carpet: Worms :shock:

Best Video: Stanglwirt :heart: :hug:

this Karstadt shooting is not the biggest and not the best, let's see what "india trip" means :drool:

My 2008 list - I have to commit Hana worked so much, the choice is very difficult, and I have not all of the pics so far :(

Best Hana photographers: I'm looking more from a consumers but from an artists position, so I like the Mayk Azzato pics from Energetix most, than the Calzedonia pics, the GMK-Shoot and the Schüpping pics. Also "Ninchi".

Best Runway Pics: Unrath&Strano naturellement :wub:

Best Walk: don't know, I have not the best material, for me it is the Schoko party walk... what she made with her feets... and the "handetasche" was really "lebendig" ;)

Best Red Carpet: Worms and Mayk Azzato Stuttgart :)

Best Video: Stanglwirt :hug: and her good presentation with Liz Hurley :p I hope we can see in near future that Making Of from Flavia Padovan - she promised it !!! ;)

Did you see? Guido Maria Kretschmer will be with his collection at the recent Berlin Fashion Week! Hope he will not change his models and let Hana walk again.. :heart:

P.S The actual GMK campaign is shooted with Zoe from Mokka Models, dont like her at all :ninja:

No, I didn't. I'm still a bit limited in my research efforts. :ermm: Her appearance in Berlin would be great, of course. :drool: That Zö looks like the typical average fashion model, not more not less. Apparently she was in the Munich and Berlin shows, too.

BTW, what about this pic? It suddenly hit my mind that it might be from Beliza, at least an outtake.

post-5999-1231314934_thumb.jpg

I don't have all of the flavia padovan pics yet :ninja: So I thought this (and the other bikini pics) are from flavia or a free work of the flavia photographer. :unsure: There are similarities in the make up. Would you tell us, which from these bikini pics are from flavia and which not? :)

Beliza? That would be fine! The website is actually offline, maybe we'll see a new campaign, or nothing more :whistle:

BTW: Yvonne Schroeder will be seen definitely in the film "Maennerherzen", so Hana too, presumably.

post-21205-1231399189_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1231399231_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1231399315_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1231399368_thumb.jpg

None of these pics is from the Flavia Badewann catalog. As the catalog is rather uniform in its style, the first two can't be from Flavia by any normal means. Maybe they are years old. :idk:

The fourth might be Queyras, however. Btw, I'd like to know what's up with that Diego Fuga shooting. We have never heard any details.

P.S.: A little Hana article I've found some weeks ago:

http://www.jolie.de/artikel/Community-User...ing_336629.html

And Tettamanti has a different pic on his site now.

post-5999-1231488291_thumb.jpg

How funny and lovely!! :drool: :laugh: :clap:

Maybe we'll see bigger ones, if Adrian Raba or Hana would actualize their websites :sleep:

In regard of the print versions, you have to go once more to the dessous department of Karstadt :p :rofl: Well, I'll try to get that magazine from the publisher.

Edit: better versions

sous1.bmp

sous2.bmp

sous3.bmp

sous4.bmp

sous5.bmp

sous6.bmp

sous7.bmp

sous8.bmp

sous1.bmp

sous2.bmp

sous3.bmp

sous4.bmp

sous5.bmp

sous6.bmp

sous7.bmp

sous8.bmp

We were right to nominate Queyras for best Hana photographer 2008. :yes: I'm looking forward to the vid.

Apparently they have already removed the pics from the Flavia site again, just as on Queyras' site... :laugh:

But with a trick it's still possible to watch them... :whistle:

BTW: I have found 5 of the Sous pics in HQ:

http://www.birte-dargel.de/index.php?album...Unbenannt-8.jpg

Hana looks very uncommon with these thick eye-brows. :gocho:

Edit: I have counted 62 pics from the Flavia page, you have posted 51, but I'm too lazy to check out which are missing... :trout:

Then I'll contact them, too. Even in Berlin I couldn't find that darn mag. They only had it at KADEWE, but it was still the old issue and they didn't know if they'd ever get the new one... <_<

Damn, that's really rare shit she does... :laugh:

But at last I had a little quantum solace: At KaDeWe and Peek&Cloppenburg there were plenty of POS ads with Hana for Repeat. They were beautiful, consisting of big blocks of glass with Hana's pic inside. I should have stolen one... At KaDeWe there was even a vid running made of Hana's pics. :)

Strangely, however, I didn't see any pics of Fiona or Wanda or the remainder of that cabaret troupe called "The Vogue Favourites"... :rofl:

I hope you made some photos of that glass cubes :wave:

When I look on the year 2009, we can see Hana in:

- 2 little cat shoots, but for big customers (Karstadt, Otto)

- 1 international catalogue (Energetix)

- 1 campaign for a local famous beachware customer (flavia)

- 1 editorial of 8 sites

and its the middle of januar :ninja: she had already more jobs than others in the whole year! :laugh:

post-21205-1232106045_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1232106072_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1232106095_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1232106118_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1232106137_thumb.jpg

I didn't take photos; didn't have the necessary gadget with me... :whistle:

Concerning her jobs one might add the Calzedonia catalog which is also online.

We have seen many new pics over the last few weeks. :yes: On the other hand it's the first time since GNTM that we aren't waiting for anything (except that one test shooting by ulrick the hardman). As many shootings are produced months in advance, even one year in advance (like Repeat), this might mean that we won't see anything new from her for a long time. :(

Of course we can still hope for more editorial shootings which usually come out within a month or so... :)

You are right, we havent so many things we are waiting for...

But IMO its not so negative. Hana seems to be very relaxed at moment, she is preparing her new official myspace site and maybe her website with her new management. In january will be this mysterious india shooting, too. The film will start in october, if it is mannerherzen. maybe well see the beliza shoot finally if the enterprise still exists. And maybe she will have some walks on Fashion Week Berlin and CPD Düsseldorf jan/feb.

And we have a lot of open questions:

What is with the "FKK" shoot?

What is with all the other pics from the shoots with Nj Khan??

What is with that photo production with pierre blackwood??

Than the testshoot with hartmann (im sure they are cool) and diego fuga...

If these bikini- and face-pics are from queyras, maybe they will be published in summer

And I have to get the campaign pics of flavia padovan in the italian journals.

quite hard work I have to say :wave:

Here some things i picked from the internet.

post-21205-1232195335_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1232195430_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1232195625_thumb.jpg