Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

This kind of pic is a strange mixture between normal content and advertisement. Does IN pay for the right to print the pic or do Hana/Guido pay to have the pic published. Both would make sense. :laugh:

You scanned the last ones, so I can scan the Krone. I guess there won't be much. :wave:

Today I was at Karstadt and examined the women's lingerie department thoroughly. Embarrassing! :rofl:

Maybe this is a thing you should do... :ninja:

post-5999-1228648225_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1228648238_thumb.jpg

Here a better version :wave:

You cant say are these magazines for information or for product placement :blink: I'm not used to buy any of these womans mags its only because of Hana... But I hope I can buy sometime the tushmagazine or Elle or so :whistle:

I see Hana was in last Taff? Hope I will find it tomorrow at pro7 online...

Did she say something about her next projects or future plans? (I missed this in the muenchen exclusiv interview :ninja: )

In regard of Karstadt I guess we will find her jan or feb in the new campaigns / catalogues at karstadt.de. at the moment is the christmas campaign with Eva Padberg running, I think they wont bring up any news in the old year.

post-21205-1228664787_thumb.jpg

But don't buy that five-letter-magazine. It's just a Big, Big Bowl of Bullshit! :blah:

There was only a two-question interview on taff about her Christmas plans (she doesn't have any). <_<

According to the official Bambi guest list Hana was there as companion of a certain Michael Beier. But i can't find out anything: There are too many of them. :|

P.S.: This month the main girl in GQ Italia is Heidi Klum... :cain:

Edit: Found another interview vid of Hana at Bambi:

http://www.bambiblog2008.de/2008/12/hana-u...er-starke-mann/

Right, these are some of the photos that were on the photographer's website. I like the atmosphere of that shooting, too. (Y)

That SOUS editorial might be interesting. Raba has already made several eds for them which are not bad (like this http://www.sous-magazin.de/fotostrecke17.php ).

BTW, he was the one who made that KFC shooting with Hana in Munich. When I checked out his portfolio back then, I already had the impression that he made these simple jobs just for a living and that he preferred to do more demanding things.

Edit: Got him! That Michael Beier, Hana's walker at the Bambi, works for Tiroler Nussoel (maybe he is even the boss of it), a beauty company that sponsors the Bambi Tribute. Must have been something purely professional. Will she be the new "Nussölgesicht" ? :rofl:

finally an editorial! :drool: And the photographer seems to be quite good, he also shooted a cover for Sous. Maybe they put Hana on the cover... Lets see. I guess we have to wait for the second edition 09.

In the portfolio 2 of Adrian Raba were some photos of Yvonne Schröder, i think. Nice to see that she made some work.

Tiroler Nussoel? i never heared of it. But interesting contacts, not bad! Hana has apparently more and more contacts in the south, munich, austria, maybe its the result of the management activities? I'm looking forward to the next jobs in the new year!!

What a nice greeting! Thank you that you shared this with us! :wave:

!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANA !!

Thank you for the nice moments I can have when I look at your photos and your work! Wish you all the best - success, love,

:kiss: friendship and relaxed december days! :kiss:

P.S. Found an old digital catalogue of the turkish tekstiler Vivento with pictures of Hana Ive never seen before on that website.

vivento

post-21205-1229180385_thumb.jpg

Only 2 pics in the catalogue? :( But maybe there will be some more in Otto... :)

Haven't got much time to do research myself, because I have to finish a big project till the end of the year... :|

But at least here is the first Rathnow pic. I was hoping it would be something that was still missing in her portfolio, and it is. :nicole:

post-5999-1229672498_thumb.jpg

Edit: Hana's website is growing. Among other things there's more personal information now. I've always known that two people can hardly be more different than her and me. :| But i don't care. :laugh:

Her selection of favorite movies is definitely a male one. :ninja:

sry I have not much time, have to finish a project til CHRISTMAS :ninja:

the new picture of r rathnow is IMO among her best. Wow! Hope we`ll see more of this stuff. :laugh: BAUR and the OTTO imperium put so many catalogues online, Im sure we can see Hana in some of those things...

Looking forward for the new year - new website, flavia padovan campaign, karstadt, SOUS, maybe some more editorials, maybe L.A.? :drool:

You can't prove that these parts are part of the body part ensemble we are used to call "Hana Nitsche". :p

The second pic however is very beautiful, might become one of my favourites. Strange idea, however, to book her to sell shoes... :blink:

BTW: Wow, you really ripped your copy of the catalogue brutally! :| :laugh: