Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

1. Flavia: Wow, not bad! :thumbsup: Keep on searching... :laugh:

That shooting is a totally different interpretation of her features than the Calzedonians'. Funny, how differing an allure she can have in a swimsuit: lively and girlish in the Elle ed, meditative at Calzedonia, hot-blooded and sultry at Flavia.

2. Calzedonia: Within a week or so I'll have that catalogue. Let's see what it holds... :bounce:

3. At the moment I think that Hana's movie is "Männerherzen". I wonder what I`ll think tomorrow... :|

4. Hilfiger, Kretschmer, Oktoberfest, Airfield, Lezard, GQ and what not:

Yes, it's hard. But if it was easy, it wouldn't be fun. :nicole:

5. While we are sitting, waiting, wishing: Two more pics from the New Faces Award with ND :ninja: :

post-5999-1222457170_thumb.jpgpost-5999-1222457148_thumb.jpg

6. And a nice piece of fanart I found. I wonder what that darn right pic is. I don't know it. :confused: :voodoo:

post-5999-1222457306_thumb.jpg

1. ... and for Luna the "girl next door" (OK, it's lingerie, not swimsuit). But Im sure some people would say

that all this is only 'sexy' :bellazon:

FP has a website with a very good press collection, so I hope we can see many pics of Hana in advance. :D

3. Why do you think it's Männerherzen? Did you see an actor list? :actor: (Better than any dubious P7 TVmovies, and Hana remains well-known in Germany).

4. Nice fanart, the right pic is impressive, I didnt know yet. I think we both 'last mohicans' have still a lot to do. :doofywave:

While waiting for some news, I keep on completing my Hana-piclist. BTW: Do you have some pics of this 2005' C&A campaign?

Hmm those pics remain uncategorized so far... sry if I bored you... thought that these are newer ones, from the Nj Kahn shooting or so... :blink:

Did you realized that the website of beliza is back online (unchanged)?? Still is hope <_<

Well, to take such an action in earnest might be a bit exaggerated.

And most probably to no avail... If the company is still in existence, the pics will show up anyway, if it isn't, they won't answer :whistle: :laugh:

Another story of that kind: I sent an email to Condenast, pointing out that as far as I knew there had been a special issue of Glamour magazine 08/08, dated Apr 26 2008, with Hana Nitsche on the cover, and if it was still possible to get that magazine. :doofywave:

What happened? No answer, but a week later I found in my postbox the regular Glamour 08/08, dated March 2008, Rihanna on the cover. :pinch: :banghead:

Plus a bill of 3 Euro 87 Cent. :confused: Bullshit! :avada: :rofl: :rofl:

what a pitty. This is why ive never tried contacting marie clear nl. hope we'll see the "tomb raider" pics in 2009, obviously beliza is in the beginning phase and my french is as horrible as my english...

actually my comp is crashed i cant search & have to wait and hope that others will be succesful in finding any new pics of Hana

Thank you :laugh:

I begin to love these pink flavia bikinis... they have interesting names : "sissi", "klimt"... very impressive :drool:

Was in Munich till last night and searched all over the print media (GQ, Süddeutsche, MMerkur...), but nothing from Hana, Guido Maria or other. The GQ haven't any preview pictures for the next issue, what my hope was - nothing. But they have only those pics of girls which are also at the menstyle.it website. So we can be sure if they'll print the Hana-pics, we will see her in the net. Hope dies last :blink: