Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

What are you talking about? That maybe she has learnt at least one thing from Heidi? :rofl:

The source is starstyle.tv , but you won't see much more of Hana in that vid than in my animation. Or maybe one little thing: Guess, who's with her at the Bunte party, too... :D

I didn't mean this negatively at all!

its just - collecting Hana's photos I realized that Germany has a lot of nice black guys and celebs... :p

... And networking is the best way to get jobs - go Hana!!!! :)

I like the Milan portfolio much better than its Paris counterpart. :)

Among her countless agency portfolios, the one from Paris is definitely the most awkward. The third Paris pic e.g. (from the Guimard shooting): I swear I have found that pic in a french photographer forum, unfortunately not under favorable circumstances: Someone had claimed that there were only good fotos at good agencies. Another member posted that Hana pic as counterevidence and everybody consented that it really sucked. And IMG even put it on her entrance page. :cain:

Sometimes I wonder what's going on in that biggestbestandnicest agency in the world. Apparently, that Guimard guy isn't even a professional photographer. In fact, he was assistant booker at IMG until the end of 2007. I hope they fired him. :avada:

But now for something more pleasing: A little webfind, probably from Hana's firetrap tour. She's really into these broad corset-like belts. :)

post-5999-1217503544_thumb.jpg

thank you stawrogin

what a nice pic!! :ddr: I've never found any pic from the firetrap tour ...

The IMG Paris portfolio I don't like at all, I think they only want Hana for bodywear / beachwear campaigns, not for serios editorials. The IMG Milan as well as Traffic Barcelona portfolio veers much more towards Beauty / Glamour.

I like the Milan portfolio much better than its Paris counterpart. :)

Among her countless agency portfolios, the one from Paris is definitely the most awkward. The third Paris pic e.g. (from the Guimard shooting): I swear I have found that pic in a french photographer forum, unfortunately not under favorable circumstances: Someone had claimed that there were only good fotos at good agencies. Another member posted that Hana pic as counterevidence and everybody consented that it really sucked. And IMG even put it on her entrance page. :cain:

Sometimes I wonder what's going on in that biggestbestandnicest agency in the world. Apparently, that Guimard guy isn't even a professional photographer. In fact, he was assistant booker at IMG until the end of 2007. I hope they fired him. :avada:

But now for something more pleasing: A little webfind, probably from Hana's firetrap tour. She's really into these broad corset-like belts. :)

i have the feeling i know the girl on the picture with her :|

she was one of my swim coaches if I'm not mistaken lol