Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

Hana and Peyman were in Worms yesterday, visiting a theatre premiere. Look at her! :shock: :shock: :shock:

The lady-like style is always best for her, e.g. Blauer Panther, GQ Moty, Prix de Beaute etc. :heart:

@Vuk: I'll answer your question as soon as you post pics or a vid of the Airfield show... :whistle:

post-5999-1217681181_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1217681249_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1217681316_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1217681386_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1217681476_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1217681528_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1217681615_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1217681653_thumb.jpg

Poor you, you HAVE to take holidays... :laugh: Africa, I suppose? :)

On topic: I didn't mean to win anything, I just want airfield pixels. Couldn't find anything yet, Airfield wasn't even in the official list of brands taking part in the CPD (or any other of the IGEDO fairs). Maybe another case of mysteriously lost pics... :|

P.S.: If Greek goddesses had been so beautiful, christianity would never have prevailed. :MLA:

I planned on checking out that site, but hadn't yet. Long live DerWesten, they always have vids whenever Hana is around... (Y)

I've just capped Hana and Peyman on the Nibelungen carpet from SWR. I'll post it if no internet vid shows up.

And this may answer the question in question:

w*w.foto-n.eu/bytepix/start/index.php

Password: n-pir112

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought her dark side to be hidden. :ninja:

In the US, the first steps are made and two top agencies are ready to sign her! :laugh:

Wilhelmina:

"Founded in 1967 by international model, Wilhelmina Cooper, Wilhelmina Models today is one of the largest model management companies representing women, men and children in New York, LA and Miami.

Wilhelmina Models is a full service company which represents talent ranging from editorial women and men, to full-figured women, sophisticated women and men and kids. Wilhelmina Models works with companies such as Versace, Prada, Hugo Boss, Banana Republic, Nike and L'Oreal just to name a few. Some of their current top models are Esther Canadas and male superstars Mark Vanderloo and Gabriel Aubry.

Wilhelmina Models also utilizes national model searches in conjunction with top magazines such as Fitness, More, Essence and Latina to reach millions of new people each year.

Nearly 35 years after Wilhelmina Models was founded, a fashion-forward, diverse and internationally known company continues to thrive."

And LA Models:

"In just over 20 years of operation in the fast-paced, high-stakes world of modeling, founder Heinz Holba has built L.A. Models into one of the most powerful and successful agencies in the industry. Since the early 1980's, Holba has worked tirelessly to bring a significant international modeling presence to Los Angeles. Holba's efforts have paid off: L.A. Models is the largest modeling agency on the West Coast and one of the most respected in the world."

Of course, being represented does not necessarily mean jobs, but it's the first step (if she acquires a visa). Let's hope for the best. :)

Hana has really signed with Nous Models now. The Americans are impressively quick: a "yes" by three agencies in no time, she's on Nous' website at once, and she gets a shooting with a good photographer and a callback on the first day! Not bad... :drool:

Interesting interview with the president of her new agency about the model market on the West coast here:

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=1061