Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

Yo, where is the rest? :laugh:

And who is the photographer?. Methinks this doesn't look like a typical Katsanakis at all.

And it seems to be Cosmo Cyprus for real, not Cosmo Greece.

I found this blog quite interesting: http://elventryst.blogspot.com/

It's written by Elise Cole, an American model currently in Dubai. AFAIK she's worked together with Hana at the Volvo job. She says payment for models has gone down significanty during the recession and that there aren't many jobs in Dubai at the moment. She made a shooting for Burj al Arab, the only 7star hotel in the world, but her payment consisted partly in a free night in the hotel. :blink:

That reminds me of Hana's earlier statement: "Heutzutage ist man auf jeden Job stolz, den man kriegt." :ninja:

Yeah, some of the pics are really nice, I like her face expressions . :) Much better than those from Luna last year. The pierce does not disturb me.

@jobs in Dubai: Who knows what the model means with the poor model jobs - IMHO a seven star hotel stay is not as bad as it sounds (the suite for 40.000 $ / night? :shock: ). I hope Hana has much to do - why not, she can all: fashion - beauty - commercial - catwalk, has media experience .... what they want more? :laugh:

No, its not new. :blink: They even didn't ask her for real, its only google research. :ninja:

IMO, the real news are some details of the contract. :yuckky:

We have now to make a list with all the eds and jobs we are waiting for... :ninja: Good news!! Hope for good pics, Alexandra B. made some excellent eds there.

Bild makes quite a story of it. Hana is on the front page, and there's a really huge pic of her (from the Hurley event) on page 10, as large as the whole newspaper, nearly poster-size. :|

I wonder what's their motive... I'm always concerned whenever Bild is involved. :ninja:

What we are waiting for (just 2009, I think we have to write off the older stuff...):

Editorials:

Thailand/ India

Vanity Fair

Henne

Harper's Bazaar

Beauty editorial Dubai

„Australien“ magazine

More from Cosmopolitan

"Local magazine" Dubai

Campaigns:

Mariella Nails

Volvo

Kellogg's

Catalogues/Lookbooks:

Harley Davidson

Status Fashion

Unknown catalogue Athens

Swimsuit shooting Stefan Ruperti

Plus pics from the test shoots and things she didn't reveal (yet). :whistle:

This article is second mostly readed at BILD.DE! They know what people want... <_<

EIGHT editorials :laugh: hope we'll see the pics :ninja:

With this VANITY FAIR I'm not sure she meaned the magazine. In Spain exists a lingerie line with this name (www.vanityfair.es) :blink:

the "Australien Magazin" is IMO the noi.se magazine which comes out only twice a year :(

Yep, it must be her... :laugh:

And now for something completly different: The following graph shows the relative number of Google searches for "Hana Nitsche" for the last three years. You can see her whole public life in it: The highest interest by far during GNTM, the Paressant peak in Dec 2007, the small OK magazine peak in May 2009. And at the very end the peak resulting from the BILD report: Within only 1 day it caused the highest monthly search number for 1,5 years. We understand: BILD is important! :yes: :ninja:

post-5999-0-1446016236-71254_thumb.jpg

BTW: It's interesting that Hana's graph is very similar to those of Lena and Barbara, but totally different from Fiona's. That's ok by me... :whistle:

I wonder whether it is really a COVER shoot. After all, they even misspelled the name of the magazine.

But anyway: Obviously there IS a second set of pictures, just as Jeanette indicated, so there ought to be a second ed or even a cover. (Y)

post-5999-0-1446016236-97353_thumb.jpg rules!

Edit: And the second MO pic is obviously not Piazza San Marco, but Campo San Vidal. :whistle: :magic:

P.S.: Hana has another editorial shooting today, together with a male model. The location is a big new high-class restaurant in Dubai. (Y)

I hope her salary exceeds a free dinner ... :whistle:

Yes, right now there's quite a lot of jobs for her, but Hegelmaier-Meier and newly even Gercke are busy, too. :)

I hope H will be able to go to NYC asap. Still wondering why she hasn't really been there so far. A strange thing must have gone wrong, probably in early August. :unsure: Good luck to her! :hug:

Goodbye Dubai

Meine Zeit in Dubai ist jetzt leider zu Ende. Ich habe aber ein paar tolle und vorallem erfolgreiche Wochen hinter mir. Ich konnte ein paar neue Kontakte knüpfen, hatte viele interessante und schöne Jobs und freue mich schon sehr auf die ganzen neuen Bilder. Es geht jetzt erst ein Mal wieder zurück nach Deutschland, jedoch warten auch hier gleich wieder neue Shootings auf mich.

Hello NewYork !!!!!!!!!

Ich werde jetzt erst ein Mal ein paar Wochen in Deutschland zum Arbeiten bleiben, im Januar geht es dann aber wieder ins Ausland zurück. Der Big Appel ruft!!! Ich gehe nach New York!!!! Eine meiner absoluten Lieblingsstädte. Ich war schon bei meinem letzten Besuch von der Stadt und ihrem positiven und mitreißenden Flair sehr verzaubert. Nun wird es jedoch ernst, denn ich bleibe für ein paar Monate.