Bellazon

Top Ten Swimsuit Models

Guest Lullaby

do you think that maybe its part of their VS contract that they can't do SI?? i mean, i know that tyra and heidi did both, but it seems like VS's top models now don't do SI. . . . except for marisa i guess. . . but gisele, ale, adriana, karolina . . . . i really just don't get it.

and this list is totally bogus. look at the top 5, its just the cover models from the past 5 years. whaaaaaatever.

here's my top ten list of swimsuit models:

10 - Laetitia Casta

9 - Claudia Schiffer

8 - Eva Herzigova

7 - Adriana Lima

6 - Elle MacPherson

5 - Cindy Crawford

4 - Gisele Bundchen

3 - Daniela Pestova

2 - Tyra Banks

1 - Heidi Klum

You can not compare SI with VS. Victoria's Secret earns money by selling their products, the SI Swimsuit Issue is coming just once a year and the bekinis are not the most important, it's more about beautiful women... And you forgot that Petra, Isabeli and Ana are modeling for SI beside their VS contracts...

You can not compare SI with VS. Victoria's Secret earns money by selling their products, the SI Swimsuit Issue is coming just once a year and the bekinis are not the most important, it's more about beautiful women... And you forgot that Petra, Isabeli and Ana are modeling for SI beside their VS contracts...

that's true,

but petra, isabeli and even ana don't have the same size contracts as gisele, ale, and adriana. i know that VS is a totally different machine than the SI issue, but i just don't understand why these models don't do both. . .

take gisele for example. i mean, everyone here loves adriana more and all that, but to the general public gisele is a MUCH more known model. i am extremely curious to know:

1 - if SI has asked her to do the shoot, why she has turned them down

and

2 - if they haven't asked her, WHY NOT???

Guest Lullaby

In my opinion Gisele looks like a man and maybe they noticed that too?

I am in no way bashing her fans, don't take it personal. It's my opinion and nothing more.

• 7 months later...
No, no, no. Not SI. VICTORIA'S SECRET.

Neo was claiming that Anna did VS. Is that true?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually Marduk said Adriana has never done SI and for some reason GOCHO said Anna has never done VS and she's on the list...then Marduk said she had but i *think* he meant she'd done SI not VS....either misreading what GOCHO wrote or understanding that GOCHO meant SI.

*shrugs*

thats what i got from it...dont mind me :laugh:

• 8 years later...