Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

I really really really want to love Alyssa. Her face is amazing, her body is perfection... but those brows!

Last night I got bored and I decided to mess around with her brows to see what it'd look like if she shaped them differently. This is what I came up with.

image1wk.jpg

Brow on the right I altered. The difference is night and day. The brow I did softened her face, and honestly imo looks way better then what she currently has. Alyssa fix the brows and we're golden :ninja:

I really really really want to love Alyssa. Her face is amazing, her body is perfection... but those brows!

Last night I got bored and I decided to mess around with her brows to see what it'd look like if she shaped them differently. This is what I came up with.

image1wk.jpg

Brow on the right I altered. The difference is night and day. The brow I did softened her face, and honestly imo looks way better then what she currently has. Alyssa fix the brows and we're golden :ninja:

I've always thought the same thing! She already has such strikingly beautiful features that she doesn't need those eyebrows to be memorable. There are some angles that makes them look so clunky and manly... If you cover up the left side of the manipulated picture with your hand, there is a hugeeee difference. Nonetheless, gorgeous girl.

I don´t mind her brows at all, she´s way behind gorgeous. So, if she has them or not, doesn´t matter to me.

:heart:

Agree with you. I think that doesn't matter which form of eyebrows she has. Her sexy, beauty and passion in her eyes, body and smile. I love Darla Baker, the form of her eyebrows is unusual also, but her look is complemented by appearance :heart: