Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Totally different topic: during her SISE days, Alyssa got to do a lot of press with Nina Agdal and it was implied (probably consciously by SI) that she and Nina were pals.

Is there any indication Alyssa is still in touch with Nina? Or was that entire relationship purely for SISE? :idk:

No idea. I've seen that they follow each other on Insta, but I have no idea if they are or they have been true friends. 

4 minutes ago, Naturally said:

No idea. I've seen that they follow each other on Insta, but I have no idea if they are or they have been true friends. 

Thanks! My notion of that is only based on some old SISE material in which they seemed to heavily imply they were pals but that might have been just done for the SISE promo tours.

The Andrew Garfield fan universe is much bigger than the Alyssa Miller (or any SI/VS model from ten years ago, really) fan universe. Andrew Garfield looks fairly generic enough though as does Alyssa, certainly there have got to be thousands of 30-something Westside women that look like that. As far her jumping between relationships quickly, now that I read she came from such a large family that kind of makes sense. A lot of creative energy that needs to have other people feeding this. 

Based on that Tiktok? The average member of this forum couldn't pick her out in a mask. She is not the SI model of 2011, no one is. Walking around West Hollywood, south Robertson, Beverly Hills she very much blends in and does not attract paparazzi because she is not particularly notable.  

She wouldn’t get papped because of her, she’s get papped because of Andrew. He used to get papped a lot more frequently in LA and that’s why he didn’t like living there. But now because of the masks he’s not been papped in LA in ages. 
He has gotten a lot more popular since the new Spider-Man movie came out though and him and Alyssa have been spotted at places in Malibu and on Melrose that aren’t exactly little dive places.