Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

An informant told the outlet that the "Spider-Man: No Way Home" actor sees himself "settling down" with the 32-year-old model. While he has already dated a few celebrities back then, his relationship with Miller is "different."

https://www.btimesonline.com/articles/153390/20220126/andrew-garfield-allegedly-sees-himself-settling-down-alyssa-miller.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

On 1/20/2022 at 5:08 AM, calwatch said:

The Andrew Garfield fan universe is much bigger than the Alyssa Miller (or any SI/VS model from ten years ago, really) fan universe. Andrew Garfield looks fairly generic enough though as does Alyssa, certainly there have got to be thousands of 30-something Westside women that look like that. As far her jumping between relationships quickly, now that I read she came from such a large family that kind of makes sense. A lot of creative energy that needs to have other people feeding this. 

Wild guesses here. Take a look at her model career and you'll see all that she has done. Maybe she hasn't been on the front line, but has been more successful in her job than many other unnotable models.

On 1/29/2022 at 6:17 PM, AGFAN said:

Andrew has a house in Malibu that he bought last summer. His neighbour even followed alyssa. Pretty sure her post with her dog Georgie was in his house too. Looks like the same sofa 

BE9B7174-8600-4F75-B95B-084749A425BF.jpeg

BC38D43C-C752-404D-B6B9-03943C0271CC.jpeg

OMG AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THE COUCH LOOKS THE SAME??? 

Alyssa posted and tagged this Ceramics place so I had a look and her and Andrew were at the show and bought a few things yesterday 

alyssa is in the green jumper she posted in the other day and Andrew is in blue with that hat 

8B4FDF08-3F7B-4F35-BB54-2DFD8E07DF87.jpeg

On 1/31/2022 at 1:28 AM, AGFAN said:

Alyssa posted and tagged this Ceramics place so I had a look and her and Andrew were at the show and bought a few things yesterday 

alyssa is in the green jumper she posted in the other day and Andrew is in blue with that hat 

Omgggg. it really was alyssa and andrew. Coz alyssa wore that green thing on her ig post. Also yeah, she posted her ceramic mugs on her ig!! 

On 1/31/2022 at 1:28 AM, AGFAN said:

Also did u took that photo?