Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

3 minutes ago, Schemer said:

You people need to stop with this behavior. This is flat out stalking. Looking at public pics is one thing, but tracking people is another. Just stop.

You call yourself AGFAN. You really think Andrew would be cool with this stalking?

It’s a sighting on deuxmoi, which is followed by over a million people. It’s not private info 

10 minutes ago, Schemer said:

You people need to stop with this behavior. This is flat out stalking. Looking at public pics is one thing, but tracking people is another. Just stop.

You call yourself AGFAN. You really think Andrew would be cool with this stalking?

You can follow them on Instagram: https://instagram.com/deuxmoi?utm_medium=copy_link

7 hours ago, Schemer said:

It's literally posted on a public platform :)) 

AGFAN is just reposting it here. 

11 hours ago, AGFAN said:

It’s a sighting on deuxmoi, which is followed by over a million people. It’s not private info 

11 hours ago, Naturally said:

You can follow them on Instagram: https://instagram.com/deuxmoi?utm_medium=copy_link

4 hours ago, Krstnswg said:

It's literally posted on a public platform :)) 

AGFAN is just reposting it here. 

/facepalm

And you people REALLY think that what deuxmoi is doing isn't slimy? Just because someone publicly outed Andrew's and Alyssa's location, it doesn't mean you should encourage it.

Again, do you people really think that Andrew is happy that people are reporting where he is?

Just because someone was rude and made that info public it doesn't mean it's not stalking.

Pls don't be angry at me, I'm literally just tryna be alive here. I see your point but bro

1. Ik about deuxmoi thing, they literally put it in their bio (that they're not trustworthy page) they're an insider and that's the point. 

2. I don't know what to say i guess you win

3. I just watched the last episode of Euphoria and i feel empty right now. 

4. Andrew Garfield

6. I love Lana del rey

If the person reading this is facing personal problems, I'm sorry and I hope that everything turns out OK. But don't come lashing at people who had nothing to do with this. This forum has nothing but love for Alyssa, and now Andrew, who's a part of her life. We do not spread hate or nothing like in the comments here. If you have a problem with something in this forum, just don't come back, because I'm pretty sure that we're not doing anything wrong or harmful, unlike those who come here to lash and offend. So please stop and focus your hate on something else. 

1 minute ago, sist3rmidnight said:

If the person reading this is facing personal problems, I'm sorry and I hope that everything turns out OK. But don't come lashing at people who had nothing to do with this. This forum has nothing but love for Alyssa, and now Andrew, who's a part of her life. We do not spread hate or nothing like in the comments here. If you have a problem with something in this forum, just don't come back, because I'm pretty sure that we're not doing anything wrong or harmful, unlike those who come here to lash and offend. So please stop and focus your hate on something else. 

WELL SAID.