Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

14 minutes ago, sist3rmidnight said:

If the person reading this is facing personal problems, I'm sorry and I hope that everything turns out OK. But don't come lashing at people who had nothing to do with this. This forum has nothing but love for Alyssa, and now Andrew, who's a part of her life. We do not spread hate or nothing like in the comments here. If you have a problem with something in this forum, just don't come back, because I'm pretty sure that we're not doing anything wrong or harmful, unlike those who come here to lash and offend. So please stop and focus your hate on something else.Β 

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

7 hours ago, AGFAN said:

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

This is random, but where do you think her pets are? I keep seeing her one dog Georgie with her in LA/Malibu but she’s got all those dogs and cats and the pig a few hours away at her house. Obviously someone is watching them but kind of weird.Β 

1 minute ago, EmPeter2015 said:

This is random, but where do you think her pets are? I keep seeing her one dog Georgie with her in LA/Malibu but she’s got all those dogs and cats and the pig a few hours away atΒ her house. Obviously someone is watching them but kind of weird.Β 

She lives in Cali. And one of these days she posted a story on her bedroom, the one holding the guitar. My guess is that she's always near home, and when she's not, most certainly someone of her trust is looking after the pets.

The photo of her with the guitar she posted on Tuesday was actually In Andrews house in Malibu. Her house is in ojai. It’s like an hour away. Andrews stylist is looking after Georgie while they are in london. But not sure what’s happening with all her other animals that she left in ojai.Β 

13 minutes ago, AGFAN said:

The photo of her with the guitar she posted on Tuesday was actually In Andrews house in Malibu. Her house is in ojai. It’s like an hour away. Andrews stylist is looking after Georgie while they are in london. But not sure what’s happening with all her other animals that she left in ojai.Β 

They have very similar body mirrors! I thought it was hers!Β 

54 minutes ago, AGFAN said:

I think about that too, coz girlie got a whole farm in there. Prolly had somebody to look after it.Β