Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

3 minutes ago, Naturally said:

Don't know if you saw a recent Q&A she did on her Insta. She said that there will be new solo music soon and that she's currently single. 

Yeah. I've seen it! She talked about codependent relationships as well... Just hope she's ok e working on some new music, which is good for her (cause she love it) and for us too! 😍

1 minute ago, sist3rmidnight said:

She kept Korey's stuff on her IG, while he deleted and leave it only the Primrose stuff... 

Yeah... I also saw it. Maybe from now on she'll learn to not move so fast from one relationship to another and focus more on herself. 

Hope she's doing well. She seems happy living in a farm will all her animals and working as art director, model and musician. 

Just now, Naturally said:

Yeah... I also saw it. Maybe from now on she'll learn to not move so fast from one relationship to another and focus more on herself. 

Hope she's doing well. She seems happy living in a farm will all her animals and working as art director, model and musician. 

She use to do it some art directing for Christy Dawn, and was on her bio. I noticed that she took de "art director for @christydawn" from her bio... Wonder what happened there... 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...