Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@sist3rmidnight not sure.  From what I recall, I think she left him a couple times.  He posted a lot of depressing stuff on Insta alluding to her leaving, they got back together and then he proposed.  I think they were only engaged for a month.  If I had to guess, I'd say it most likely had something to do with him traveling a lot for work. 

On 4/26/2020 at 12:01 PM, Sarally said:

@sist3rmidnight not sure.  From what I recall, I think she left him a couple times.  He posted a lot of depressing stuff on Insta alluding to her leaving, they got back together and then he proposed.  I think they were only engaged for a month.  If I had to guess, I'd say it most likely had something to do with him traveling a lot for work. 

Aw, that's a shame. I really liked them as a couple at the time. But they both seem happy now and that's what matters! ❤️

24 minutes ago, isappm said:

I miss her as model. I don't know why she didn't moved back to NY after her and Mark broke up... To me she killed her career moving to Texas :(

She used to live in LA but not sure where she lives now with her new boyfriend. I think that in fact she has had a great modeling career and still works, has her own brand and her music band, Primrose Forever Sanctuary. They have recorded an album and will release it soon. 

Now she's linked to this model agency: https://www.w360management.com/search/9693-alyssa_miller.web

8 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Maybe she doesn't miss her career or the model lifestyle.

I don't think so. She mentioned it in some Insta Q&A. I think that she had also a great breakdown with her marriage and with some people in the industry, she started really young. 

On 4/29/2020 at 7:03 PM, Naturally said:

I don't think so. She mentioned it in some Insta Q&A. I think that she had also a great breakdown with her marriage and with some people in the industry, she started really young. 

I think that now she likes modeling for brands that she can connect with, like christy dawn, doen, dore.. But I also miss seeing more her face around! And I think that she lives in California with Korey!

13 hours ago, sist3rmidnight said:

I think that now she likes modeling for brands that she can connect with, like christy dawn, doen, dore.. But I also miss seeing more her face around! And I think that she lives in California with Korey!

Probably she does after having been an underwear model. And don't forget that she'll be soon 31, she's socially young but not for her industry. This business wants new faces and bodies all the time. Btw, she can be totally proud of her job, she has worked for Guess, Sports Illustrated, Ralph Lauren, AVON... the best brands. Anyway, she seems to be a well-rounded girl and will probably be linked to the fashion industry for a long time, not necessarily modeling.