Bellazon

Tatjana Patitz
Thumbnail

CarMELita

anyone of you guys will have this my fav Tatjana pic in better quality?

source:ebay

it's from Italian Vogue / December 1988 ;) :wub:

@jOEh - :whistle:

OMG :bounce: I almost had a heart attack when I opened the thread and saw the pictures, you've made me very happy Kitty :hug: that's my fave Tatjana pic of all her career, just look at that face, and the other is also a classic that I've always loved, thank you! :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :wub:

Your welcome, jOEh, I didn't realize I had that particular issue of Italian Vogue, so you got lucky ;) , but I have to say Italian Vogue is my all time favorite , what an absolutely amazing, amazing magazine...*sigh*...

Here's some more ads - Gavello & Filippo Alpi:

OMG :bounce: I almost had a heart attack when I opened the thread and saw the pictures, you've made me very happy Kitty :hug: that's my fave Tatjana pic of all her career, just look at that face, and the other is also a classic that I've always loved, thank you! :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :wub:

Your welcome, jOEh, I didn't realize I had that particular issue of Italian Vogue, so you got lucky ;) , but I have to say Italian Vogue is my all time favorite , what an absolutely amazing, amazing magazine...*sigh*...

I'm lucky then and twice 'cause I had dying to see those Filippo Alpi ads for years :drool: :blink: I love them, any idea of the year/season? I guess 1988

the last one remembered me this picture

10hx4.th.jpg

and you're right, Italian Vogue rocked! well, most of the Italian Magazines were marvelous, also L'Uomo Vogue, sadly they are very expensive nowadays :(

Thanks Kitty :wub:

I'm lucky then and twice 'cause I had dying to see those Filippo Alpi ads for years :drool: :blink: I love them, any idea of the year/season? I guess 1988

10hx4.th.jpg

and you're right, Italian Vogue rocked! well, most of the Italian Magazines were marvelous, also L'Uomo Vogue, sadly they are very expensive nowadays :(

Yep, I seem to remember a couple issues of Italian Vogue that I had to sell a couple vital organs to obtain :laugh:

and yes, that pic you posted above looks very similiar to the Filippo Alpi ad (all shot by Herb Ritts) which, in turn, reminds me of this pic from another editorial from Paris Vogue (also by Ritts)

I'm thinking Herb Ritts got a lot of mileage from this photoshoot :whistle:

10hx4.th.jpg

Yep, I seem to remember a couple issues of Italian Vogue that I had to sell a couple vital organs to obtain :laugh:

and yes, that pic you posted above looks very similiar to the Filippo Alpi ad (all shot by Herb Ritts) which, in turn, reminds me of this pic from another editorial from Paris Vogue (also by Ritts)

:laugh: she was his favourite model icon10.gif

That lovely pic from Paris Vogue is so hot, do you think this picture is the same or slightly different?

0809tatjanapatitzba8.th.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: anyone who owns old Italian Vogues has a treasure icon10.gif I don't get why they are so hard to find nowadays <_<

:laugh: :laugh: anyone who owns old Italian Vogues has a treasure icon10.gif I don't get why they are so hard to find nowadays <_<

OOOh, then I'm sitting on a GOLDMINE! If I play my cards right I should be able to afford that lovely carribean island soon (or maybe that villa in the south of France) - all thanks to Italian Vogue! :D

10hx4.th.jpg

:laugh: she was his favourite model icon10.gif

That lovely pic from Paris Vogue is so hot, do you think this picture is the same or slightly different?

0809tatjanapatitzba8.th.jpg

Definately same pic, I didn't realize she was his favorite model? - but, damn, that's so mean, jOEh! That article you posted is new to me & I totally want to read it, but too small to read! - do you have it in HQ by any chance?? argh, never fails when you run across something new.... <_< :cry2:

yep, Cindy and Tatjana were his muses.

I don't have it in HQ :( :cry: I got it from here:

http://www.maomag.com/mm09_04.htm

OOOh, then I'm sitting on a GOLDMINE! If I play my cards right I should be able to afford that lovely carribean island soon (or maybe that villa in the south of France) - all thanks to Italian Vogue!

you're rich baby icon2.gif

thimagescl8.jpg gets millionare