Bellazon

Tatjana Patitz
Thumbnail

CarMELita

Does anyone know if there's a story on that Rolling Stone cover with Tatjana? Was it promoting something in particular? I mean, it's just such an odd & random cover.

nope, it's an article on David Spade only, there's a pic inside with David, Tatjana and Manon but that's it, I posted it a few pages back :wave:

Does anyone have this cover in better quality? I found it on ebay a while ago. It is Italian Vogue, april 1986. I had posted it at the first pages of the thread but there weren't this many people back then. Maybe a new comer has it (I hope :blush: ).

vg_it_april_1986.jpg

Does anyone know if there's a story on that Rolling Stone cover with Tatjana? Was it promoting something in particular? I mean, it's just such an odd & random cover.

nope, it's an article on David Spade only, there's a pic inside with David, Tatjana and Manon but that's it, I posted it a few pages back :wave:

Does anyone have this cover in better quality? I found it on ebay a while ago. It is Italian Vogue, april 1986. I had posted it at the first pages of the thread but there weren't this many people back then. Maybe a new comer has it (I hope :blush: ).

post-15680-1212001025_thumb.jpg

snmkytkn - I will keep an eye out for it, I don't believe I have it, but there's a slim possibility I might somewhere. I don't recognize this cover offhand, and it really is an early cover isn't it? - wow, are her eyes supposed to be two different colors on purpose or is that just because of the quality of the scan?

regardless, really interesting cover -

Donna Karan

I love those ads, new to me :wave:

thanks a lot Kitty, are you a Tatjana fan?

Definately, but I hope we all are to one degree or another, otherwise we're hanging around the wrong thread! :laugh:

Scene mag - Is time running out for the supermodels? (gasp!)

@snmkytkn - your very welcome :D

@korravai - Thanks for your shares, and that third pic above is mighty interesting... I just had a good laugh at it. Talk about sensible & practical outfits... :shock:

Here is Australian Vogue May 1997 :