Bellazon

Official BZ Top 10

peyt

BTW, Add another model to the list. Now we're up to 25. That means there are a lot of ties going around. And at the same time one model from last month's list is off SO FAR. Who could it be?

And no response on when everyone wants the results?

I vote for you to close the polls on Saturday when it is convenient for you and then post the results when you have a chance. It can't be that easy to tabulate everything at the drop of a hat PLUS get all the banners ready. So, I vote that you are the boss, Hyperion. :yes:

Sounds like it will be an interesting vote this time with someone who is on the list dropping completely OFF, perhaps. :shock: But, opinions change, I guess.

God Bless America, The Joker and Gisele Bundchen. Good night brothers and sisters. See you next month. Goodnight Izzie :wave:

You had better say some prayers for Gisele while you're at it. :whistle:

Polling ends in twelve hours. That's 4 PM my time. Start the clock.

Approximately one hour left to vote. I made all of my wallpapers...or um banners. I'm hoping that no one votes so I don't have to redo any of my work. That will be my excuse if someone votes for Gisele. If someone votes for Tori, then I'd be like, "Sure there's more time." :whistle:

Just a few tidbits first. The scoring is sort of like golfing. The plus indicates that the model has fallen that many places in her ranking and a minus indicates a model has gained that many places in her ranking.

It confuses me too. I wrote the wrong thing down. Sorry. The opposite of what I said is true. Damn.

Okay, it's time for the top three. But I still have to clear up the confusion that I caused. My mind just wasn't working. For some reason I made a golf comparison, but it's not the same as golf. The ranking is in the top left corner. The plus or minus number can then be added or subtracted from that number to show last month's number.

So Daria with her "9 (-8)" indicates that 9 - 8 = 1. So her ranking last month was number one. Sorry, my mistake.