Bellazon

Official BZ Top 10

peyt

Make your assumptions all you will. :D I'll tell you come July if your assumptions were correct. I mean is there a top three or a top five? From the way things look, there might just be a top five.

This is me screwing with your mind. :magic:

Actually i dont know how the finale looks like but RIGHT NOW AT THE MOMENT, from your clue, i know who is the person on the tie and she just wins out that tie. Its not something extra but ordinary, very ordinary. :laugh: So just keep it rolling people and VOTE FOR GISELE :clap:

Actually i dont know how the finale looks like but RIGHT NOW AT THE MOMENT, from your clue, i know who is the person on the tie and she just wins out that tie. Its not something extra but ordinary, very ordinary. :laugh: So just keep it rolling people and VOTE FOR GISELE :clap:

Who's Gisele? :ninja: Is this a campaign site, Heather?? :clobber: But, if it is, then look at my signature (cough, umm, cough) :whistle: I'm just sayin..........:whistle:

You mean ordinary like Gisele. Right? *Quivers in fear* :ninja:

Who's Gisele? :ninja: Is this a campaign site, Heather?? :clobber: But, if it is, then look at my signature (cough, umm, cough) :whistle: I'm just sayin..........:whistle:

WHo is it, Izzie ?!! :blink: :p

And wheres your list ?!!

Do be quivered in fear. :yes:

And nope.

And nope.

Actually I was quivering at the thought of Gisele being number one.

And nope.

Actually I was quivering at the thought of Gisele being number one.

Err... shes not but i'd still like to see you quiver :shifty:

That can be arranged. Just let me get in the right frame of mind. *closes eyes*...Selita Ebanks, Selita Ebanks, Selita Eb......

Ewwweyahha...

Okay, are you happy now?