Bellazon

Jessica Alba vs Kristin Kreuk

Hiro

Jessica Alba vs Kristin Kreuk  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Jessica Alba vs Kristin Kreuk

• Jessica Alba
    • Kristin Kreuk

im going with Kristin. I love Jessica a lot, but Kristin just has that  :wub:  *sigh* quality about her.  While Jessica has that  :drool:  :evil:  look to her, as was said before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kristin all the way baby! lol ^^ yeah i agree with all of it, Kristin just has something u fall in love with :D

• 2 months later...

kristin kreuk

i think she's so underrated. she's on smallville, hasnt done too much else, so she's not even that well known. but i think she has such an interesting face, perhaps coz of the interesting blend of diff. heritages/ethnicities

kristin kreuk

i think she's so underrated. she's on smallville, hasnt done too much else, so she's not even that well known. but i think she has such an interesting face, perhaps coz of the interesting blend of diff. heritages/ethnicities

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right. Kristin is Dutch and Chinese, right? She's very beautiful but such a cold fish, so I picked sexy Jessica Alba. :evil:

It's all about natural beauty for me.  As of late, Jessica has gone down hill with the short, blonde hair and fake tan.  Kristin is just ... :wub:  Had to vote for Kristin.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah!!! woot woot!

i agree about the blonde hair. i used to think jessica was so much prettier. i dont think the blonde does her justice at all.

kristin kreuk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she's the reason i watch smallville...

or used to :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...