Bellazon

Dolce & Gabbana humilates women?!

Nemeside

actually second time when i looked at it, after OMGBiancadoesforDolceGabbanaawsome i thought the same but i thought this topic is too serious and too sore to discuss about it here.

i was afraid to be misunderstood finally, well at least someone thinks like me :laugh:

yah oh please....it looks like she is liking it to me!...you can't rape the willing. Adam Senn and Evandro can "hold me down" anyday. ;)

women can do anything they want...i'm all about that.

but feminists are a bunch of fat old s****s on their periodes- eric cartman

any publicity is good publicity...and this is going to shoot D&G into the spotlight for the next month. Filthy ad campaigns are hot!

actually second time when i looked at it, after OMGBiancadoesforDolceGabbanaawsome i thought the same but i thought this topic is too serious and too sore to discuss about it here.

i was afraid to be misunderstood finally, well at least someone thinks like me :laugh:

It's actually Shannan Click ;)

I am a feminist and I am not offended by it. There are far worse things than this.

However, I have sense Domenico and Stefano did this all on purpose for publicity.

I absolutely agree :yes:

Dom & Stef are geniuses :woot:

I love the whole campaign, including that particular ad :drool:

P your filthy!....i love this whole campaign too....i love the shots with all the camera's and stuff. D&G are so smart....this reminds me of the ad with gisele in the room full of tv's and she was all oiled up...it also remind of the campaign by tom ford for gucci with adam senn and carmen kass with the G shaved in to her pubies and adam has her bent over his knee

work it out :angie:

P your filthy!....i love this whole campaign too....i love the shots with all the camera's and stuff. D&G are so smart....this reminds me of the ad with gisele in the room full of tv's and she was all oiled up...it also remind of the campaign by tom ford for gucci with adam senn and carmen kass with the G shaved in to her pubies and adam has her bent over his knee

work it out :angie:

Being in the advertising business makes you view media and consumerism differently. Not saying it makes you heartless b/c there are boundaries, but you view things in a bigger perspective.

Always, remember buzz is a very powerful thing.

See, the women who object to seeing those types of advertisements are like the members of this community:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/kissmyass_cosmo

They honestly believe that Victoria's Secret is doing some great disservice to women by featuring models that are tan, thin, busty and have large hair. Aren't there more serious matters to get worked up over?

These women need to suck it up and get over it.

those chicks on that live journal are bunch of uglies....like its Adriana Lima's fault she is a genetic gift and looks better then almost everyone. Get over it not everyone can be that beautiful. What a bunch of whack jobs.

maybe i'm just biased cause evandro is in that ad. He seem pretty perfect to me....i dont think he has had an plastic surg.

Oh come on! That ad is sensual, not sexist!

but it really looks like raping, it was the second idea i thought about this ad

i love D&G they are genius, i know they didn't reach it, sometimes it just happends

I agree totally. I never much thought about the ad till my husband of all people passed by the puter and did a double take and said something along the lines of . "wtf o.0 . Gangbang? Rape... fashion.. O... k... "