Bellazon

Masha Tyelna
Thumbnail

I never have a clue if you're really mean it or it's just sarcasm :trout:

both!

It seems to me she's been choosed as a model not for her beauty nor for her "charm" or "appeal" or "fascination" or "glamour" or "magnetism" or "sex-appeal" or "allure"...but only because she's strange, she looks like an alien...

she can be a JPGaultier choice! But not a model that do runways all around the world...

i dont think she is ugly at all either! She is like super gorgeous i just dont like the crazy eyes on the runway. :blink: ...like from that movie ...hmmm the new guy!...haha she does kinda look like DJ Quals though lmao :idk:

and im a little mean rolled with sarcasm. I just like to be right all the time. and i like to make myself laugh....i think im pretty funny :hehe:

I really like her.

Her eyes are gorgous. Of course she looks strange, but strangely beautiful to me and that's it: beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

She is very unique and easily recognizable. Her strangeness is like a brand. Or it could be like a brand. Let's wait and see how far she will go.

I totally agree with you Carmelita :yes:

I'm just looking forward to seeing her impact in the fashion industry :D

she's an answer to all ugly girls

...yes, you too can be a model

...provided that you're as skinny as a nail

She's not ugly.

de gustibus non est disputandum ;) ;)

Yes, of course you're right. :hug:

But in my opinion you can't call somebody ugly who's got regular features, beautiful hair, big blue eyes and as far as I can judge a well built body. If you don't get her appeal, I can understand that. But I'll stay with my opinion, that she's far from being ugly. :yes:

But in my opinion you can't call somebody ugly who's got regular features, beautiful hair, big blue eyes and as far as I can judge a well built body. If you don't get her appeal, I can understand that. But I'll stay with my opinion, that she's far from being ugly. :yes:

Ok...I agree :D

"Ugly or beautiful" is just a question of taste...

But I really don't think she had "regular features"...unless you call "regular features" a couple of ears like these or eyes that goverflow to the face...If "ugly" is a person without "regular features", she's ugly...but that's not what I think...I think that everybody can find "beautiful" everything he likes!

Surely I don't find her beautiful, although she surely had beautiful hair and body!

;)

So, anybody knows where is she from or how old is she? :idk:

She's Ukranian from a town called Kharkiv and she seems to be 16 (haven't found her "birthyear" yet)

Found it here:

From the town of Kharkiv in the Ukraine 16 year old Masha Tyelna (right), another Women Paris girl, has everyone talking. In particular it’s got to be her luminously huge eyes. They are gorgeous, cartoonish and you’ve seen them (and her) at Dries van Noten, Givenchy and Yves Saint Laurent. 5′11″ Masha will be busy today, the final day of Paris, as she’s confirmed for both Nina Ricci and Miu Miu. Up next is a massive 12 page solo shoot for Dazed and Confused with Ali Madhavi.

The big scans are from supermodels.nl

The small pics are from her agnecy's website

post-774-1173281041_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281067_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281079_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281133_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281147_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281159_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281172_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281190_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281208_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281228_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281244_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281261_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281282_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281293_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281318_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281329_thumb.jpg

post-774-1173281339_thumb.jpg

This was at Nina Ricci's Ready-to-wear fall/winter 07 - she need not stick her eyes out on every runway :yes:

actualy she looks very pretty here :wub: it's good to see that Ukraine starting slowly dominate the runway :clap:

So, anybody knows where is she from or how old is she? :idk:

She's Ukranian from a town called Kharkiv and she seems to be 16 (haven't found her "birthyear" yet)

Found it here:

From the town of Kharkiv in the Ukraine 16 year old Masha Tyelna (right), another Women Paris girl, has everyone talking. In particular it’s got to be her luminously huge eyes. They are gorgeous, cartoonish and you’ve seen them (and her) at Dries van Noten, Givenchy and Yves Saint Laurent. 5′11″ Masha will be busy today, the final day of Paris, as she’s confirmed for both Nina Ricci and Miu Miu. Up next is a massive 12 page solo shoot for Dazed and Confused with Ali Madhavi.

The big scans are from supermodels.nl

The small pics are from her agnecy's website

I can't wait to see the spread of Dazed&Confused! :woot:

Thank you so much for the pictures and info Carmelita :hug: