Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

True, Egle !

in my opinions forums are for fun

They sure are lol

and if we like now to discuss about it who not? because now there is such atmosphere we started to talk about it not on purpose it was an accident

Ive noticed, noone accused anyone in starting talking some politics,

if it was politics section here i'm sure nobody would like to start to talk about it

Are there any at BZ? lol Ya never know !

You are saying it rouge_red! (nur mal so nebenbei, meine Haare sind kurz!!!!! So wie Lena sie in der 1. Staffel hat schneiden müssen^^)

Sometimes the ppl in the "north" are even saying bavaria isn't a part of Germany... It's funny, but I know ppl which are saying this... My oncle lives there and I was there last year for his wedding, but if you hear them talking you really think you aren't in Germany anymore...

But I like Barbara and her talking is good - I can understand her ;)

(gratuliere zur Frisur! Wie gefällst du dir?)

Yeah they do here indeed :D

You forgot about No. 4...

Most Non-Bavarian Germans are jealous! Bavaria ist the richest, economically most powerful and surely the most beautiful part of Germany!!! :fun:

:rofl: I didn't want to offend anyone :p And you are right (except for the beauty. I prefer the North). But that is also the falt of politics who didn't spread the money fairly :idk:

and Julia is bavarian so don't bash Bavaria!!!!!!!!!!!

that just shows me what to think about the beauty of that state :p :rofl: jk :flower:

well. Barbara is a great exception. And no, I don't hate the bavarians :rofl: I have family there. but well. ^^ the old rivalty between north and south has never been forgotten^^

For those who couldn't watch the Bayerischer Fernsehpreis yesterday (on Pro7!):

It was thrilling: They really made fun of the BILD-campaign against Hana onstage. Of course, they didn't mention BILD directly, but it was clear enough. It started when the two hosts, famous ice princess Kati Witt and german comedian Thomas Hermanns, suddenly produced some old photos from their childhood and youth, showed them to the cameras and made fun of them. Then they showed more old photos of celebrities in the audience, like Frank Elstner and prime minister Stoiber and made some more jokes.

After that, Kati Witt said: "But there's no use in digging for old photos of our next three guests, because they are just about to start their careers!" And then Hana, Barbara and Anni showed up.

Obviously Pro7 used the occasion of that renowned award to make fun of BILD and their picture-digging. But I don't think that it was really solidarity with Hana, very probably no such thing exists in big business. It was more like a message from one big company to the other, like: "You have attacked one of our products, but you didn't really hit, you see we are making fun of it. But don't do it again, or we'll know how to retaliate! And our messengers to tell you that are a world famous sports star and a prime minister."

I have never watched something like that on german TV before! :blink: :laugh:

:rofl: sadly enough, i missed it :(

For those who couldn't watch the Bayerischer Fernsehpreis yesterday (on Pro7!):

It was thrilling: They really made fun of the BILD-campaign against Hana onstage. Of course, they didn't mention BILD directly, but it was clear enough. It started when the two hosts, famous ice princess Kati Witt and german comedian Thomas Hermanns, suddenly produced some old photos from their childhood and youth, showed them to the cameras and made fun of them. Then they showed more old photos of celebrities in the audience, like Frank Elstner and prime minister Stoiber and made some more jokes.

After that, Kati Witt said: "But there's no use in digging for old photos of our next three guests, because they are just about to start their careers!" And then Hana, Barbara and Anni showed up.

Obviously Pro7 used the occasion of that renowned award to make fun of BILD and their picture-digging. But I don't think that it was really solidarity with Hana, very probably no such thing exists in big business. It was more like a message from one big company to the other, like: "You have attacked one of our products, but you didn't really hit, you see we are making fun of it. But don't do it again, or we'll know how to retaliate! And our messengers to tell you that are a world famous sports star and a prime minister."

I have never watched something like that on german TV before! :blink: :laugh:

just one question: why pro7 is angry with BILD?

and Julia is bavarian so don't bash Bavaria!!!!!!!!!!!

that just shows me what to think about the beauty of that state :p :rofl: jk :flower:

well. Barbara is a great exception. And no, I don't hate the bavarians :rofl: I have family there. but well. ^^ the old rivalty between north and south has never been forgotten^^

:cry: :cry: :cry:

ok now from principles Bavaria is my fave region in the world

tra lia lia, it is pure perfection just like Julia

True, Egle !

in my opinions forums are for fun

They sure are lol

and if we like now to discuss about it who not? because now there is such atmosphere we started to talk about it not on purpose it was an accident

Ive noticed, noone accused anyone in starting talking some politics,

if it was politics section here i'm sure nobody would like to start to talk about it

Are there any at BZ? lol Ya never know !

no, there is politics section in BZ, it just wouldn't fit to BZ's context i think

but i like to talk about it, it is possible i will study politics science, just like Lily

Thanks a million, I didnt happen to watch it either.

PS. Hmmm after I watched it, I can tell Babsi is glowing indeed, she looks like a real queen, I think she has self confidence, she is just not an extrovert, ya know :) But she is natural and thats a huge plus. Anni ...okay, cute :) With her cute phrases hehe like always. Hana looks like a goddess, but you can notice that she is deep deep sad, her eyes are not smiling, ya know? :( Makes me sad too to see her like that.

Yeah that's right, it was sad to see that.