Bellazon

Christie Brinkley
Thumbnail

nanook351

Christie Brinkley Is 'Energized' About 2009

post-19430-0-1446167657-17366_thumb.jpg

After her struggles of 2008, namely her messy split from ex-husband Peter Cook, Christie Brinkley is only looking to the future.

"I want to seize the day and take advantage of this year," Brinkley told PEOPLE at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, where she unveiled her new "Got Milk?" ad to raise awareness and reintroduce Americans to milk as nature's wellness drink on Friday.

"I am so energized," she said. "I am really looking forward to the inauguration. I see this as a huge time for opportunity. This is the time for change. I am so appreciative of everything I have."

At the event, the supermodel and mom of three

^ She's still such an absolute beauty!

Today's models will NOT be that beautiful when they're in their 50's because they're selected for being skinny and having baby-like faces, whereas Christie was selected to be a model because she was genetically sublime.

Times have changed... Christie hasn't! Lol! :p She's still one of the most gorgeous woman alive!

I totally agree Stamoholic! She is absolutely just perfectly, classically beautiful. you just can't beat that! I am in my 20's and am utterly jealous of her beauty, LOL! she is that stunning. more stunning than almost 90% of any 20 something girls/models I have EVER seen! it's insane how beautiful this woman is! (STILL)!

^ Totally!

I think most of the old school SI girls STILL look amazing. Cheryl Tiegs, Christie, Kathy Ireland, etc. They're all still AMAZING and they don't look like they've had much if any real work done.

*Sigh* I miss the above days of modeling. I wasn't really old enough to experience them, but I look back and think " wow!"

Gisele was the last of a great breed...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...