Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

@missparker7. I know you have this page on Renee reneesimonsen.de

It had no update for 9 years. Do you have something new except for those covers in the gallery? If you wish, let me know what covers you are looking for and i can help to find them, since im pretty good at searching for rare covers. Id be glad to help. 

On 9/8/2020 at 10:08 AM, Calypso Angel said:

@missparker7. I know you have this page on Renee reneesimonsen.de

It had no update for 9 years. Do you have something new except for those covers in the gallery? If you wish, let me know what covers you are looking for and i can help to find them, since im pretty good at searching for rare covers. Id be glad to help. 

Yes, my website. I miss the time for an update and new old stuff on Renée is hard to find.

I got a few more covers meanwhile, but at the REWARD section these are still missing.

So any help is welcome. :flower: But I´m into originals and not scans.

On 9/3/2020 at 7:12 PM, Calypso Angel said:

Hi !

On some japanese site I guess. Sometimes I see hundreds of sites but dont remember where. I often use Google search by magazine names.

I started updating my covers site ,  coversarchive.wix.com/gallery , you can see all my covers there 

What is the link? 🤩😎👍🏻