Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

20 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm assuming you mean fitness goal? :smile:  I'm terribly terribly out of shape. :rofl: Blessed with one of those Asian metabolisms that resulted in being rather slim, but meant I literally avoided all extra physical activity for the last twenty years of my life. I'm really exercising to improve my health more than anything and if I end up with Elsa's waistline as a bonus I won't complain :p. I'll usually do a 2 quick 30 minute cardio sessions and then 1 or 2 1hr cardio/weight classes a week depending on my schedule. Nothing crazy or strenuous. Mostly just get my lazy ass moving. :p 

That's awesome that you see something you'd like to change about yourself and are doing something about it. :thumbs_up:

I'm sure you already know this, but you need to do what works best for you i.e. diet, work outs, etc. You find that out through trial and error.

Set realistic & attainable goals for yourself. Remember results don't happen overnight and take time.

I hope I don't sound too preachy and wanted to share some wisdom with you. I have more tips too btw. :wink: At any point you can tell me to shut the fuck up and I won't get offended. :no2: 

I want to wish you the best of luck on your fitness & life changing journey :hug::heart::thumbs_up::stormy:

@toodarnhot Thank you for the advice :hug: The gym nearest to me is 3km, but this month they've got a special for joining, normally it'd be I think around $130 in total (incl the joining fee + access card) but this month the whole thing just costs $29 so it's a good deal, I think their fees are around $12 a week, which is probably the cheapest you can get in this country. The whole thing about having more energy is definitely a positive thing, I'm a little fatigued lately so I need it. You think 3 x 1 hr  cardio and weight sessions are reasonable for a beginner? 

There's too much good food around to eat less in this day and age :p I'm already relatively thin now so no way do I need to go even thinner. I'd rather gain some muscle in some parts so it looks nice and toned, kind of like Jasmine Tookes. 

So proud to be a Dinamo Bucuresti fan! Thank you for the last 23 years of my life. Last night was incredible, even if we lost. Our fans were absolutely amazing, as always. Rest in peace Patrick Ekeng, God bless your soul.

awm6PNNU.jpg

On 5/16/2016 at 6:00 PM, toodarnhot said:

Blessed with one of those Asian metabolisms that resulted in being rather slim...

Jealous!!! :sad: The Portuguese gene is dominant in me so by default I look like a tank esp. my lower body  :cry::ninja:

13 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

^I'll get you an autograph when Chris has risen. :yes:

:hug:http___smileys.smilchat.net_smiley_music_briquet.gif  :stormy:

2 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

BERNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been mate?

Sup man! Bellazon randomly popped into my head a couple of days ago so i decided to log on, changed my profiler and lurked around a bit :tongue: The layout of the site has changed so much its crazy! How you been?