Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

Cris and Irina having lunch(they look more like friends not like couple which are in love)

R3iSJ.jpg R3nS0.jpgR3CPS.jpgR3PiA.jpgR48fJ.jpgR40Mi.jpgR4HaJ.jpgR4JFS.jpg

We dont know what they did in the restaurant... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

A beautiful girl like Irina cant be ''friends'' with Cris and he cant resist a tempting Russian... :laugh::laugh:

Trust me he can resist a tempting russian :gocho:

They look like a couple who don´t want to give the paparazzis too many good photos, thats all. I think you girls wish they do not look in love ;) At the basketball game or in NY they indeed look very much in love to me...

They didn't look like in love when they were in basketball match he looked happier when he was whit Nereida(even though it's hard to admit it)

They don't even look happy and inlove when they together

I am totally agree. :atoobie: When they are together Cris and Irina don't look like lovers.

This distance between them, their way to look, no emotions and... no sparks. Just a good friends maybe.

Thanks with agreing with my opinion :hug:

Cristiano and Irina are just you know what buddies. They cant even communicate well because they communicate a language that they are both not very fluent in due to speaking different languages.

It will end soon like all of Cristiano's relationships :ninja:

He needs a hot Brazilian (or Portuguese or Spanish) chick or something :laugh:

Ronaldo: It's not just Real & Barca

Cristiano Ronaldo believes this season`s title fight may not be limited to Real Madrid and Barcelona.

This has been the case several times in recent campaigns.

Last season was a prime example, with Barca and Madrid occupying the top two spots for all but the opening weekend, with Pep Guardiola`s side eventually retaining their title with 99 points - three more than Madrid and a massive 28 more than third-placed Valencia.

However, Ronaldo believes it could be a different story this time around. Currently, Valencia lead the way with 16 points from six games, one more than second-placed Villarreal. Madrid are third with 14 points and Barca are fourth on 13.

He was quoted as saying by Spanish newspaper Marca: "We shouldn`t worry only about Barca, because other teams are doing very well also. For example Valencia are first in the table. We need to continue working hard to continue fighting for the league.

"The team (Madrid) have shown that we are getting better, we are growing and improving in many aspects. We're having a great start to the league."

The world's most expensive player had got on the scoresheet just once in Madrid`s opening seven league and Champions League matches, and that goal came from the penalty spot against Espanyol.

However, the £80million signing from Manchester United was twice on target against Deportivo La Coruna, netting first and last in a 6-1 win which saw Madrid finally rediscover their shooting boots after scoring only nine times in their first seven fixtures under new coach Jose Mourinho.

Ronaldo said: "The goals have given me confidence, when you score and you play well the confidence grows. I`m feeling better all the time and ready to help the national side."

That can only be good news for Portugal, who host Denmark in their third Euro 2012 qualifying game in Porto on Friday, having drawn 4-4 with Cyprus and lost 1-0 to Norway in their opening two matches in Group H.

Ronaldo, who missed both those games due to an ankle injury, said of his country's woes: "The past is the past, now we have to think about the present. If we win the next two games we will breath a little easier.

"We are in a difficult situation, but the team is very well. We`re anxious for Friday`s game to come, and to win."

After facing Denmark, Portugal, under the guidance of new coach Paulo Bento, travel to Iceland next week for their fourth qualifier.