Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

MOURINHO IS FANTASTIC

TfkkS.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Everything is working well right now"

Realmadrid.com

In a very upbeat interview with AS newspaper, Cristiano Ronaldo discussed current events at Real Madrid.

"All we need to do is continue winning matches. The Milan game was a complicated test and we proved that we are in good form. I am very pleased with the way we are playing."

"Mourinho is fantastic. Thank God he came. It is always great to work alongside someone with his experience and who has won so many titles throughout his career. I always said I would love to be coached by him, and my teammates are just as happy."

"Things are going very well for us right now. Of course people get upset when things aren't working, but we are very pleased with the way we are performing. We are scoring goals and winning matches. Everything is going well."

MR OCTOBER :laugh:

3oxUJ.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored seven goals in the five matches played this month for Real and Portugal

Realmadrid.com

Earlier this week against Milan, Cristiano Ronaldo proved yet again that he is one of the best players on the face of the planet. The Portuguese star has had a spectacular month of October, during which he has scored seven goals in five games.

Top scorer and top assist-man in La Liga, Cristiano Ronaldo has been on fire in recent weeks and everything he touches turns to gold… Or goals for that matter. Already with seven goals to his name in the last five matches played with Real Madrid and Portugal, Cristiano has another three games left to bolster his stats.

The run began on 3 October against Deportivo when Cristiano scored a brace in the 6-1 drubbing. Next came two goals for Portugal in qualifiers against Denmark and Iceland. After returning to league play, number ‘7’ scored another two against Malaga, followed by his most recent goal in Real’s 2-0 win against Milan. He is now only two goals shy of the nine he scored in September 2009, his best month since signing for Real Madrid.

MR- OCTOBER'S GOALS Date Match Goal Final Score 03/10/10 R. Madrid - Deportivo 1-0 (min.4) 6-1 6-1 (min.90) 08/10/10 Portugal - Denmark 3-1 (min.85) 3-1 12/10/10 Iceland- Portugal 0-1 (min.3) 1-3 16/10/10 Malaga - R. Madrid 0-2 (min.45) 1-4 0-3 (min.52) 10/10/10 R. Madrid - Milan 1-0 (min.13) 2-0

Sitting atop La Liga’s scoring chart with six goals, Cristiano has also shot on goal more than any other player (55) and has the second-most headers on goal (8). But equally as important is the fact that he leads the league is assists resulting in goals (4) and he participates in more plays that finish with shots on goal (89) and that result in goals scored (13).

CRISTIANO RONALDO:"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SCORE FOUR GOALS IN A GAME AS A PROFFESIONAL PLAYER"

“I would like to congratulate my team-mates because they all played a great game tonight”

Realmadrid.com / Translation by Michael J. O’Donnell

Cristiano Ronaldo was delighted with the victory over Racing Santander, in which he netted four phenomenal strikes.

“This is the first time I score four goals in a game as a professional player. My team-mates served me every ball I got and all I had to do was push them into the goal. They should be congratulated because they all played a great game tonight.”

“We must remain calm and focus on one game at a time. We have a long way to go, but we have to keep this up because we are on the right path to success.”

“We are happy because we’re leaders. We must continue to work this way and avoid euphoria taking over. We must think of ourselves and score more goals.”

“I work hard to be better each day. Playing for Real Madrid benefits me in many ways.”