Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

Ronaldo shares glory with team-mates

Cristiano Ronaldo shared the plaudits with his team-mates following his four goals in the 6-1 mauling of Racing Santander.

Ronaldo struck after 15, 27, 47 and 55 minutes - the final goal from the penalty spot - to make it nine in the last four Primera Division and Champions League matches for the in-form Portugal international.

The world's most expensive player, who has a strike rate of almost one goal a game since joining Madrid from Manchester United in the summer of 2009, spoke of his delight following the match but was also keen to praise his companions as well.

"I don't think I've ever scored four goals in a game before, I'm very happy with that," he said.

"I try to do the best job I can, but my team-mates have given me the ball to score from. We also need to congratulate them. Playing for Madrid I'm provided with many good chances, like today. We need to congratulate them more than me. The goals were simple. They gave me the ball. I'm very happy."

Ronaldo's quartet of strikes were sandwiched by efforts from Gonzalo Higuain (10 minutes) and Mesut Ozil (63) as Madrid took their tally to 16 goals in the last three league games - having earlier in the season been criticised for a lack of goals.

The victory ensures Madrid, who have now won nine of their 11 competitive games under Jose Mourinho and drawn the other two, remain top of La Liga.

Ronaldo warned it is still early days though, saying in AS: "We need to continue fighting, there is still a lot of the season left and we need to continue improving."

Ronaldo also insisted his side need to focus on themselves rather than on arch-rivals Barcelona, who have yet to hit top form this season but nevertheless are just a point behind the capital club.

"There's no need to think of the others, we need to think of us. To continue as we have been doing, playing well and scoring a lot of goals. We don't have to be concerned with Barcelona," Ronaldo added.

CRISTIANO RONALDO ESCAPED FROM PARKING TICKET FINE :blink:

post-36249-0-1446196648-71021_thumb.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo has left Manchester United for over a year now. But he has forgotten about his old fine back then in Manchester . The Real Madrid forward is now claimed to escaped from his obligation to pay a parking tickets since 2008. Ronaldo gets fined £70 after parked at double-yellow line in Manchester when he still joined the Red Devils. However, since it has been more than 2 years, the amount is increasingly high untill hundreds of pounds, which made the judicial officer had to confiscating the property on his resicence in England.

Two debt collectors officers from Equita Company had visited the residence of Ronaldo in Alderley, Cheshire. “Big men arrived at Ronaldo’s house. They stand about 10 minutes by holding a timber folder, hoping someone answered the door, “said the neighbors, Monday (25/10).

A spokesman for the local city officials commented, “No matter how rich you are, you can not park in any place in Manchester,” he said.

CRISTIANO RONALDO CR9 NEW NIKE SAFARI

post-36249-0-1446196652-74832_thumb.jpg

The new special edition collection from Nike will be released soon. It’s called CR9 Safari Collection. And on Thursday, Cristiano Ronaldo will be presenting the product, in Nike campaign advertising.

The new boots was specially made for Cristiano Ronaldo, and according to the news, we can find his signature on the spikes. The story for the collection is “Be fast, Be seen.”

The collection includes a unique and special colorway, like all the Nike Mercurial family. And it will be released early at early November.

But the product will be a limited release, so the Nike fans should grab it quickly.

post-36249-0-1446196652-77552_thumb.jpg

Do not hotlink images. -Post edited by Lady Fatale