Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

TimeForce watches add with Cris

timeforce3.th.jpg timeforce2j.th.jpg timeforce1.th.jpg timeforce.th.jpg timeforce4.th.jpg timeforce5.th.jpg timeforce6.th.jpg

Those pics are so bad... :yuckky: I will never understand all that hype about him lookswise. Its like some cheap hooker atmosphere... must have been a familiar feeling for him... ;)

Correct! But i dont get it why cant he ACT propely in front of the camera. He just stands like a dummy and its all so fake and made up!! :yuckky:

Those pics are so bad... :yuckky: I will never understand all that hype about him lookswise. Its like some cheap hooker atmosphere... must have been a familiar feeling for him... ;)

Correct! But i dont get it why cant he ACT propely in front of the camera. He just stands like a dummy and its all so fake and made up!! :yuckky:

Despite the fact that girls think he look all so hot and he probably believes it VERY much, he does not seem to feel very comfortable infront of the camera. I mean, no offense, but there is a reason he is a football player and nothing else. He really should stick to what he does best. Waxing eyebrows. :ninja:

Despite the fact that girls think he look all so hot and he probably believes it VERY much, he does not seem to feel very comfortable infront of the camera. I mean, no offense, but there is a reason he is a football player and nothing else. He really should stick to what he does best. Waxing eyebrows. :ninja:

HE DOES NOT WAXES EYEBROWS :angry:

well,i dont COMPLETELY agree with u on this on GG,he is hot and that is a fact,but i dont think footballers cant act/model well,its onnly him who has this 'phobia'

Take Beckham,Figo ,Mutu for example or even Kaka,they model better than him (this is obviously what i think )

Or maybe he can be a manicurist :laugh:

cristianoronaldotoepolish.jpg

I still think Cristiano is super hot, though. He is a man wh0re, a metrosexual and all, but he's pretty hot. He is very masculine despite having a pretty boy image.

So between all the comercial shootings, holiday pics, football matches and visiting basketball games with his Mirs... when is he spending time with his son? :cain:

Aside of that, I think Özil and Ronaldo might end being a massive duo in the team and will add some trouble for the teams they play against. Yet so far Özil seems to connect more with Higuain... but its just a matter of time and Cris will realise what a great player Özil is and then they will be a leathal weapon!