Bellazon

Hidden Gem Competition 2020

missliss1988

Before posting the last two rounds I want to say two things. Right now there are big riots in my country. The biggest in 40 years. There is a curfew since Friday night and that's when it al begun. They are literally destroying everything they see. Stores, cars, bikes, statues, shelters. It's very disturbing to watch and I'm still in shock. At the moment there is a helicopter flying around my house because the looters wanted to demolish our hospitals (I live near a hospital). It makes no sense at all. I'm a bit scared to be honest and that's why I post this because there can be a delay in posting the new rounds but then you know why. I just wanted to get this of my chest.

The second thing is much better, well I hope you guys like it 😅 We at the last two matches of round 3. Which means we are go to the final round and we finally have a top 50! (thanks for all the voting) So I thought about the final round and there are two options. During this competition I noticed I really like to 'discover' new models. Maybe it's an idea to keep the competition alive in a format that's a bit similair to Model of the Month. I will tell you more details later. The second option is that we just going to finish this competition and do the same but it will be called 'Hidden Gem of 2021'. I would like to know what you all would like :)

Thanks for reading this! ❤️

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 3

Match 49

1509682839_YuanLin.jpg.a1048181c97f9b173c6370e73d10b6d1.jpg

Yuan Lin

VS

Kambree Dalton

1467733800_KambreeDalton.jpg.d56b965d5c0a47ea022b6e4e4b9b6fb0.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Match 50

1753251908_AndreaBartlow.jpg.84edfae6bf08b00552daa45112566a01.jpg

Andrea Bartlow

VS

Yuki Sonoda

1789217405_YukiSonoda.jpg.d4e4f6b0410e07ab226f3d44b0d44397.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

16 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

Before posting the last two rounds I want to say two things. Right now there are big riots in my country. The biggest in 40 years. There is a curfew since Friday night and that's when it al begun. They are literally destroying everything they see. Stores, cars, bikes, statues, shelters. It's very disturbing to watch and I'm still in shock. At the moment there is a helicopter flying around my house because the looters wanted to demolish our hospitals (I live near a hospital). It makes no sense at all. I'm a bit scared to be honest and that's why I post this because there can be a delay in posting the new rounds but then you know why. I just wanted to get this of my chest.

I'm so sorry to hear this! :( 

Please stay safe!! I'm looking a bit about it and it looks terrible :( 

And don't worry at all about delaying the new rounds here, that's the least of the less important right now.

--------------------------------

Kambree Dalton

Andrea Bartlow

6 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

I'm so sorry to hear this! :( 

Please stay safe!! I'm looking a bit about it and it looks terrible :( 

And don't worry at all about delaying the new rounds here, that's the least of the less important right now.

--------------------------------

Kambree Dalton

Andrea Bartlow

Thanks Storm! It’s ridiculous what they are doing, it’s supposed to be a protest against the new measures against Covid but they make it far worse. If this continues I’m going to my parents for a few days. They live in a small, quiet village. 

14 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

Thanks Storm! It’s ridiculous what they are doing, it’s supposed to be a protest against the new measures against Covid but they make it far worse. If this continues I’m going to my parents for a few days. They live in a small, quiet village. 

I hope things calm down over the next days...

Take care and go where you feel the safest! 

Yuan Lin

Andrea Bartlow

I'm sorry to hear what's happening in The Netherlands, it's usually very quiet over there.

The situation is getting out of control though, people are going crazy with all these restrictions going back and forth. I live in France and we're afraid there will be new announcements anytime this week. We already have a curfew at 6pm. This is not easy.

Stay safe and take care of yourself!

Thank you once more @Stormbringer @Bettina Saw-Morgan @Matt! @Alizarine @VBacz & @Enrico_sw for your heartening and understanding messages. ❤️ I really appreciated it. Thank god, it's the first night when there aren't big riots, some small groups but nothing compared with the last 3 days. However I will go to my parents a few days. It made a big impact on me and I just want to be with the ones I love. I truly hope this won't happen in your countries. It's a hard time for all of us but let's stick together instead of incomprehesion towards eachother and the towards the measurements. 

Round 4

After completing the first three rounds, we are up to the final round. We have gone from 200 models to 50 models! This round will be very easy. Each day you have to rate 5 models. After 10 days the model with the highest average will be the winner but the rest of the top 50 will be important too.
I will give you more details about the way I like to go further with this competition.

Day 1 + 2: You can nominate models who have less than 50.000+ followers on Instagram. There is no age limit anymore because it took a lot of time to verify this with 200 models. Each month there will be 25 new models. We are playing this game mostly with 12 players, so 2 nominates per person and when we don't reach the 25 I will complete them :) 

Day 3 + 4: You can send me pictures so I can make the templates. If you don't or can't send pictures I will make the templates on my own. No worries!

Day 5 until Day 29: Each day you are going to rate a new face.

Day 30-31: I will show you the result of the voting. The new faces who got a higher average then the current Top 50 will enter the Top 50 and the models in the current Top 50 with a lower average will be replaced. The number one of each month will be the winner of that month and will be left out for the Final 12 at the end of the year. 

When a model drops out of the Top 50 but you are really want to see her back, it's possible. Two months after leaving the competition you will be able to nominate her again, unless she gained followers and reached the 50.000+ limit ;)

I hope the explanation is clear. If you have any question, or additions, please tell me. Even if you don't like the format because when not many people are interested I just keep it with Hidden Gem 2020.

Now, we can really start with round 4, enjoy! 🥰

446528218_AdelaHock.jpg.2c9965f1e8ef132a5ccef84f1c4084e9.jpg

Adela Hock

1258197076_AlexandraLitvinova.jpg.2e94b1b5626368ac3602cac99f85ac20.jpg

Alexandra Litvinova

1413170772_AnastasiaSafonov.jpg.aad15f8668e08cb9e2fdc41543aca817.jpg

Anastasia Safonov

258188089_AndreaBartlow.jpg.8aba52c70e492f5ab3d21fa9baeeca0e.jpg

Andrea Bartlow

1147983976_AnnieMorrissey.jpg.60e08f2b721636c33e23a789d04a5184.jpg

Annie Morrissey

Adela Hock:

Alexandra Litvinova:

Anastasia Safonov:

Andrea Bartlow:

Annie Morrissey: