peroxideblonde

18 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

I don't want to have a top with

Cindy

Britt

Melody

Kelsey

Because that's what is going to happen with them on this comp 🙄

As far as I know Cindy is born in the Netherlands and half Spanish. And for Britt isn’t her father from Hawaii?

14 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

To be honest I think it’s bullshit to nominate models who doesn’t even resemblance Asian. I just searched a couple of models and discovered Chanel Iman and even Naomi Campbell are a part Asian. When you search hard enough you will always find models who have a small connection with Asia. But I don’t think that’s the ‘purpose’ of this competition.

What do you mean by "resemblance" Asian? :idk: And you are right, if you look deep enough many people do have Asians genes b/c of significant Western colonization and people from Asian countries fleeing to other countries for economic, safety and political reasons. However if you review PB's criteria, the model must be at least 1/2 Asian. With that said Chanel wouldn't qualify b/c she is 1/4 Asian and neither would Naomi b/c I think she is only 1/6  Asian.

7 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

d n

What do you mean by "resemblance" Asian? :idk: And you are right, if you look deep enough many people do have Asians genes b/c of significant Western colonization and people from Asian countries fleeing to other countries for economic, safety and political reasons. However if you review PB's criteria, the model must be at least 1/2 Asian. With that said Chanel wouldn't qualify b/c she is 1/4 Asian and neither would Naomi b/c I think she is only 1/6  Asian.

Asian features. I think it’s safe to say that no matter what continent you come from you have certain features. Maybe it’s because I watch many pageants but I can always tell where which country a girl represented based on her looks. I knew from Chanel and Naomi but the point I wanted to make is when you search long enough you will always find a connection. The half of my family is Asian if you put it that way and I live in the Netherlands.

ok after thinking more about this and looking at the comments..i'll pretend they didn't get nominated :rofl:

NOMINATIONS

1. Miki Hamano

2. Ming Xi

3. Sui He

4. Fernanda Ly

5. Liu Wen

6. Fei Fei Sun
7. Tao Okamoto
8. Du Juan
9. Chiharu Okunugi
10. Soo Joo Park

11. Shu Pei