Bellazon

American Idol

Compassionate_Conservative

yeah I was kinda surprised Blake was in the top three... I kinda thought chris would be

Melinda freaks me out. ..I think she's just acting with the whole I'm-still-in-a-state-of-shock-that-people-think-I'-great shenanigan :rofl:

• 5 weeks later...

It was pretty obvious that Jordin was going to win. Even if she did not get more votes that Blake, American Idol would have just made her the winner anyway. I absolutely do not like Jordin at all! I thought Blake should have won. No matter what, I know that he will have a successful career.

I really like the celebrity performers yesterday. I thought the best performance of the night was Blake w/ Doug E. Fresh. It was awesome! Love Blake's beatboxing and everything about him. Carrie's performance was also good. I was disappointed when Kat did not make the show yesterday. I was laughing my a** off when Sanjaya performed again. It was hilarious! Melinda should have been in the finale. She has the best voice out of anyone there. Kelly's performance was also good. I like her new single. Also, congrats to Daughtry for selling the most records from last year! Yesterday was the first time that I saw Taylor in a long time. I thought the top 6 boys performance was great. AI made it obvious that Jordin would win. The top 12 were all wearing black except for her, she was wearing orange, which makes her stand out as the winner. I thought it was so cute when Blake whispered something in Jordin's ear and kissed her. Congrats to Jordin for being the winner!

Blake will always be my #1!!!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was going too, but then I realized as the excitement hit its peak I have no talent in music <_<

Tey'll still put you on tv... even if you are one of the "worst" I'll watch and cheer for my Joshey!!!!!! I mean, Pinky's Joshey :p Or are you Matt's Joshey now? :shifty: Well, whoever you belong to... I will cheer my head off for you... and for having the courage I could never have :p

• 3 weeks later...