Bellazon

News

Neo52285

She refused to be the hostess of Brazil's Next Top Model. :/
how come she doens't want to host it or whatever? brazil's next top model i mean

(sorry if i'm askin a dumb question :p)

Shes aint Heidi type and maybe she thinks its uncool doing that :p . Gisele is not just a supermodel, shes a star, a super one, even VS got turned down theres no reason to do BNTM if they dont pay her good enough. So...... k'boom !!! ;)

She still has a career, I mean YSL!!!! She doesn't have time for that! She is only 26, I mean heidi and tyra don't work so much anymore.

good point Nouve. I mean it's completely up to her.maybe she just decided it's not what she wanted to do. She is really busy!!!! and she is not like Tyra and Heidi. they are different and thats what they wanted to do. it's completely Gis's choice

for the lucky people who live in New York:

(NEW YORK) Gisele Bündchen is looking to make a splash at Saks when she unveils The One, the newest addition to the Dolce & Gabbana fragrance portfolio, with a personal appearance at the retailer’s Fifth Avenue flagship on July 16. The leggy supermodel and fragrance face will also reveal her ad campaign, shot by Jean-Baptiste Mondino, and will be on hand for an autograph-signing session from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the main floor. Developed in conjunction with Procter & Gamble Prestige Products, The One is a warm Oriental floral mix of bergamot, lychee, peach, madonna lily, jasmine, and plum. The fragrance will debut exclusively at Saks in New York City before launching in Saks stores nationwide, as well as at Dolce & Gabbana boutiques, Neiman Marcus, and other department and specialty stores.

source

I wish I could go :( :( :(

btw, how come they're launching it now in US, wasn't it already out there since last October as it was in Europe??

P.S. I have a 75ml bottle of "The One" and is SEXYYY! :drool:

Is Tom Brady tying the knot?

post-2904-0-1446078279-971_thumb.jpg

Could Tom Brady soon be heading down the aisle?

In Touch Weekly magazine reports that the Patriots quarterback could marry Gisele Bunchden before the football season kicks off.

The magazine reports an unnamed fashion photographer as the source, and said Gisele is planning all the details [to a simple wedding in Brazil.]

WHDH-NBC (Boston)

That's cool, I was just saying in general, my personal opinion about tabloids are: that they suck.

So what do you think PC? Marry in Brazil or non ? football season, I don't even know when it begins or ends, except if we're talking about real football as in the Premiership, La Liga, Serie A & Ligue 1.

That's cool, I was just saying in general, my personal opinion about tabloids are: that they suck.

So what do you think PC? Marry in Brazil or non ? football season, I don't even know when it begins or ends, except if we're talking about real football as in the Premiership, La Liga, Serie A & Ligue 1.

ja, agree with the footballl ange. but she hasn't been with him that long. so kind of sudden

Whaaaaaat? 4 days is the minimum requirement someone needs to marry.

1er day: Meet & fall in love with the significant other.

2nd day: Have sex.

3rd day: Engage & arrange.

4th day: Say "I do".

See, all you need to do is kick back, smoke a Gauloise, drink bottles of Dom Perignon Brut, and light the wedding sparklers. It's simple. Not very complicated.

Whaaaaaat? 4 days is the minimum requirement someone needs to marry.

1er day: Meet & fall in love with the significant other.

2nd day: Have sex.

3rd day: Engage & arrange.

4th day: Say "I do".

See, all you need to do is kick back, smoke a Gauloise, drink bottles of Dom Perignon Brut, and light the wedding sparklers. It's simple. Not very complicated.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: