Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Até na Turquia Gisele Bündchen enche seu cofrinho. A top acaba de renovar contrato com a rede de lojas Vakko e, com isso, vai ganhar mais um cachê polpudo. * O motivo para Gisele continuar sendo o rosto da marca é o mesmo de sempre: as vendas cresceram consideravelmente depois da contratação da brasileira. * Além disso, a top também vai estrelar a próxima campanha da marca alemã de sapatos Stiefelköenig. Ela foi clicada pelo alemão Christian Schuller em fevereiro, em Nova York. * A atual campanha é de Heidi Klum, que há dois anos já tinha perdido um outro contrato para Gisele, o da rede Otto. * Mas Gisele e Heidi são super amigas e dividem as campanhas da Victoria's Secret.

Basically it says Gisele will do vakko againa and german shoe company Stiefelköenig.So glad to see gisele on vakko again :D

1025663st5.jpg

Is it true that they're both going toward marriage?

they've only been going out for a couple of months, and with Tom's ex having his baby, I don't think they're gonna get married any time soon. Why should they?

I read in the march Enquirer issue that Tom Brady gave Gisele a $100,000 engagement ring on valentines day and that they r going to get married but no date has been set :blink: i think its true cos the Enquirer r really gd at sorting between gossip and fact :whistle:

Tom & Gisele Suck Face All Over Italy

Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady and mega-hottie Gisele Bundchen continued their European adventure in Italy this week.

Tom's ex, Bridget Moynahan, recently announced that she's three months pregnant with Tom's baby. Meanwhile, the dad-to-be and his Brazilian supermodel girlfriend kicked their lovey-dovey vacation into overdrive overseas. The couple were spotted shopping near the Coliseum and smooching it up all over Rome.

Gisele is sure to be one hella hot stepmom!

Source: TMZ.com

gisezk8.jpg

who is this guy?

You are not an American, right? He's name is Tom Brady and he's a football player for the New England Patriots. Somekind of David Beckham for the Yankees...

WFT??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Why would anyone put the words "Yankees" with connections to anyone from a New England team??? :clobber: Beckham and Yankees??? What logic is to that??? :idk:

FHM most eligible women

i guess they still don't know about Tom...

1. Kimberly Stewart

2. Carmen Electra

3. Princess Beatrice

4. Sarah Harding (Girls Aloud)

5. Scarlet Johansson

6. Lindsay Lohan

7. Maria Sharapova

8. Paris Hilton

9. Keeley Hazell (?!)

10. Keira Knightley

15. Gisele Bundchen

A lot of Americans don't know who Tom is either :/ So the logic of being American or not has nothing to do with it whether you would know him :)

Anyways, yay Gi for being on the list :ddr:

Keeley Hazell is an Englsih glamour girl :)

do you like Keeley? sorry i can't stand her :ninja: