Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Jefferson:

....... do you speak portuguese?

--------------------------------------------------

Benitezdk:

hi Jeff, I would be glad to help, unfortunately my familiarity with Portuguese is very restricted... :( on top of that :whistle: neither in *thorough* command of the English language! :(

....maybe! :) some Bellazon members... good at languages... could lend you a hand! :o

This is an appeal for help.... to a great Gisele B

• 3 weeks later...

I read that Gisele is supposed to make an appearence today in "Lo + E!" with Daniela kosan, on the E! Channel. She's going to talk about her career, Leo, Kelly Slater, "Devil Wears..." and Taxi, and stuff. If someone could capture that video that would be great. Im gonna watch it, but I dont have how to record it to the cp, unfortunately. Oh, and she's also gonna be on the cover of a magazine named "Uma". Yeah, thats it.

Just watched and it was very cool. Charismatic as ever, smiling all the time...

The whole interview was a mess of languages -spanish, english and portuguese - from the hostess and Gisele herself, I remember at some point Gisele mixed english and portuguese in the same sentence - "Sim, a Adriana Lima

• 2 weeks later...