Bellazon

News

Neo52285

(Not too sure about the Garlic...lol..)   Bundchen Says Stress Low at Home During Playoffs (ABC News)

It may be NFL playoff time in the Tom Brady-Gisele Bundchen household, but the stress doesn't carry over at home.

"He's very focused," the 33-year-old Bundchen said of Brady, quarterback for the New England Patriots, in a recent interview. "We are both very supportive of one another in what we do. ... Of course nobody likes to lose. Those aren't the best days. He knows he does his best. He works extremely hard."

To stay calm, the Brazilian model says the couple winds down differently.

"At night if my husband is watching TV and watching football, I have my little book and I put something in my ears so I don't hear it and I put my light (on) and have my book and I'm like, 'Ohhh.' He's feeding his soul and that's important to him to watch football. I only want to watch if I'm watching him," she joked.

And win or lose, family comes first. Brady has a 6-year-old son, John, whose mother is actress Bridget Moynahan. Bundchen and Brady have a 4-year-old son, Ben, and a 1-year-old daughter, Vivian.

"He's very loving and it's a wonderful thing. In our house we are very affectionate," she said. "I think it's very important for the boys to know that it's OK to hug and to kiss and you're not less than a man."

Bundchen, who still models, was recently named a brand ambassador for Pantene hair products. She's worked with the company in Brazil since 2007.

When she's not working, Bundchen says she doesn't have much time to put into her locks and laughs that her go- to style is a "sleek bun."

She doesn't even own a hairbrush.

"In my job you have to remember people are brushing my hair every day. You have to remember the last thing I want (on a day off) is a brush in my hair!"

Bundchen says she's committed to being healthy and treating her body right in order to look and feel her best.

"Products are amazing but if you are putting things that are unhealthy inside your body it's just masking stuff. ... I haven't drank soda in 10 years. My kids eat what I eat. The first (solid) food my son had was papaya and then avocado. ... He loves garlic because we eat a lot of garlic in our house. Even my little daughter. ... She will not eat anything unless there's garlic. Garlic and ginger. ... They really eat what I eat."

———

Upcoming (that we know of)

-Chanel (shot in Paris spring 2013)

-Colcci fall 2014

-H&M summer 2014

-Photoshoot in NYC with Lachlan Bailey & other models.

Wonder what her first covers of 2014 will be. Edward Enninful wrote "miss you" on her latest instagram. Shes long over due for a W shoot. :p

This is funny from a local photographer :p. I guess they're in Miami. (Gi's publicist /friend Amber Clapp lives there)

Just saw Giselle and Tom Brady at MIA airport. Before I realized who it was, I was going to stop her and hook her up with an agent.. and shoot her portfolio for her.. :)) Yup!!

https://facebook.com/bill.tyler.52/posts/10152230594604813

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the link

The highest-paid model in the world and the model number 1 of Brazil finally star in a campaign together. Gisele Bünchen and Marlon Teixeira – nicknamed "Gisele pants" – were chosen as the new posters of Venezuelan fashion designer perfume Caroline Herrera, 212 Vip. "I didn't know her, this was our first contact. Gisele has a great energy, is superprofissional and deserves all the recognition she has won ", says Marlon.

The photos and the commercial, made recently in New York, if you are at a party. "I love dancing. When I go to a party, don't sit around one minute. It's hard to get me off the dance floor, "says top.

Together, they will be the attraction of fragrance launch party that happens in 10 day, during fashion week in New York. And it touches on Gisele iPod lately? "I'm crazy for songs from the ' 80s, I find it very funny. Also love Daft Punk and Rihanna ".

http://epoca.globo.com/colunas-e-blogs/bruno-astuto/noticia/2014/02/de-pernas-de-fora-bgisele-bundchenb-posa-para-campanha-de-perfume.html

• 2 weeks later...

The relationship between Gisele Bündchen and Procter Gamble is better every day. Shes the Representative of two brands of the company in Brazil, Pantene and Oral-B, Gisele was promoted in December to the rank of Ambassador of Pantene in the United States and in Canada, due to the success of the brand of shampoos and conditioners after the hiring her, in 2007. And now there is a possibility she represent also the Oral-B on American territory since the brand of products for teeth also grew considerably in Brazil since that came to be associated with the image of Gisele. That, of course, should result in a big fat salary increase for La Bündchen, who takes home about $ 4 million per year from P&G.

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/mais-um-contrato-mundial-para-gisele-bundchen-engordar-o-cofrinho/

I hope so too, they must know something to say that right? ^ although glsmurama has been inaccurate before.

I got Porter magazine, a short interview with/about Gi. Its lovely and nothing "controversial" in the slightest, although im sure some writer could muster something up. :p

Inez & Vinoodh give quotes about her as well as Dolce & Gabbana. (Odd they asked them for a quote considering she hasnt worked with them since 07).

My scanner is broken, hope the interview is available online soon. :(

wow at the shipping ^ :pinch:

Brazil's Newest Billionaire Has Gisele To Thank As He Joins Forbes List Of The World's Richest

For many Brazilians, the name Grendene means footwear. Brazil’s largest shoemaker was named after its founders, twin brothers Alexandre and Pedro Grendene Bartelle, who set up the company in 1971 in the southern Brazilian city of Farroupilha, in the state of Rio Grande do Sul. Today publicly-traded Grendene S.A. is known for its shoes made of PVC and EVA and endorsed by the likes of supermodel Gisele Bundchen, who in 2002 partnered with the company to launch her own line of affordable flip-flops, Ipanema Gisele Bundchen, a success both in Brazil and abroad. Her flip-flops compete with the well known Havaianas brand, also from Brazil.

Bundchen’s jelly sandals sell as much as 25 million pairs annually and accounted for more than 60% of Grendene’s annual exports of about $250 million last year. As Brazil’s growing middle class experienced plenty of access to credit over the last decade, the country’s shoemakers already control the vast domestic market. Selling its products overseas was just a natural choice for many companies, including Grendene.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andersonantunes/2014/01/10/brazils-newest-billionaire-has-gisele-to-thank-as-he-joins-forbes-list-of-the-worlds-richest/

• 2 weeks later...